I can stop any time . . . I promise, really. discussion

Latest Obsession?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J-Lynn Van Pelt (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

J-Lynn Van Pelt So, as confessed bookphiles, what is your latest obsession? Any recommendations for those of us who already spend way too much money on books?

I'm trying to get caught up on sequels. Just finished Small Steps by Louis Sachar, the sequel to Holes and True Talents by David Lubar, the sequel to Hidden Talents. Now, I am sitting down to finish Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, the sequel to Stargirl.

message 2: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) my latest obession? well it'd have to be james patterson and j.d. robb.

message 3: by J-Lynn Van Pelt (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

J-Lynn Van Pelt I love James Patterson's Maximum Ride Series, but haven't read anything else. Any suggestions?

message 4: by Bruno (new)

Bruno (Barvey) | 2 comments dan simmons and brent weeks

message 5: by Cami (new)

Cami (oneoftwocams) My favorite obsessions are the Rei Shimura mystery series by Sujata Massey and the John Rain series by Barry Eisler.
My current obsession is with Charles Dickens.

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (majorbookworm14) | 2 comments My latest obsession is finishing the Maximum ride novels before angel comes out.

message 7: by Regina (new)

Regina (reginasp) | 3 comments Ted Dekker! Definitely! I can't wait from one book to the next to see what he has put together for his fans and readers this time. I am impatiently waiting for the release of his latest work on April 19th. The title is, The priest's graveyard. I must say I was very disappointed in Immanuel's Veins. I am very sick of the vampire craze. Skin, Three, and so many more however, were excellent. Love, love, love Ted Dekker's books!