Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Not a reader till i read this book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan (new)

Dan I don't read much books at all, but Catching Fire intrigued me with its fantasy storyline and book graphics. I will be, and will always be a Suzanne Collins fan for life, check out my website where I give you my Summary of this great book http://www.catchingfireaudiobook.com

Kåiłeē Not a reader since i read this book!!! I haven't read another book since. The Hunger Games were too good, nothing compares. I'm trying to start another series now though, The "Gone" series!

Megandemily this is the best series we have ever read we didn't read until this book!!!!!!! emily iss trying to convince me to read somthing else i just don't think its possible

Christina Megandemily wrote: "this is the best series we have ever read we didn't read until this book!!!!!!! emily iss trying to convince me to read somthing else i just don't think its possible"

I agree! I don't think I can go back to another book!!! My friend lent me her books, and I had them for about 3 months, I read them over 4 times, each one, and I feel like a part of me died when she returned them : ( that's what I'm asking for for my birthday!!!

Danielle these books are amazing..they haunted me for nights and for days all i could think of was them...SUZANNE COLLINS FINOMINAL JOB!

Thea I AGREE! I COULDNT GET MY MIND OFF THEM WHEN I FINISHED HTE SERIES IT WAS SO HARD TO START ANOTHER BOOK WITHOUT THINKIN ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES.. IT WAS AN AMAZING BOOK, ALONG WITH THE SERIES, AMAZING JOB SUZANNE COLLINS!

message 7: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam that's great for all of you! i encourage you to keep reading though, because you will find more favourite authors. keep in mind that suzanne collins is most definitely not THE amazing author, she is only one of many. try to seek out the others... books reward for life :)