Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster question

What songs are related to this book?
Karen Alvarez Karen Feb 23, 2012 05:57PM
Like if their were a soundtrack what songs would be included?

Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5! Totally fits!

Broken-Seether & Amy Lee from Evanescence
Someday- Nickelback

I usually don't listen to this kind of music very much, but I heard this in my friend's car one day and automatically thought about this book (I honestly don't know why). It's got a really beautiful melody and you can easily feel the emotions of hurt and longing in this song. So here's Hollywood Undead-Coming Back Down.

I think Marianas Trench-Good To You's a good song for this playlist. Also, this is perfect to voice Travis' feelings: Barcelona-Come Back When You Can

Thing for you by Hinder

There is actually a song by Kelly Clarkson entitled, "Beautiful Disaster, and while it is a more slower song - the lyrics kind of remind me of Travis and Pigeon.

"And if I try to save him my whole world would cave in, it just ain't right...." Kelly Clarkson

"but when I don't know I don't know what he is after, but he is so beautiful he is such a beautiful disaster..."Kelly Clarkson

Check out "Invincible" by Crossfade. Amazing.

Imagine dragons - Demons

Imagine Dragons-Radioactive
Filter-Happy Together

Like Nobody Else- My Darkest Days

Madness by Muse

Niarah Love it!
Apr 06, 2014 08:46AM · flag

Opps forgot Hey Ho by The Lumineers

I just read this thread but Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing" comes to mind.

Ed Sheeran - Drunk

Said I Love You... but I Lied by: Michael Bolton

Boys Like Girls - Two Become One
Volbeat - I Only Wanna Be With You
Christina Aguilera - Just a Fool
A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover
Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You, We Belong Together
Zedd - Clarity

Miserable at best by mayday parade. :-) I feel like it explains Travis when he sees Abby with Parker.

I love "Baby Came Home" and "Afraid" by The Neighbourhood. In "Afraid" he talks about how he's afraid someone will take his spot when he falls asleep.. Travis is constantly afraid Abby will leave, he'll lose Abby or someone else will come along. As far as "Baby Came Home" the girl in the song is "with" someone else and it makes me think of her going on her other dates and in the song he screams/sings about how no matter who would see "her"/Abby that everyone would KNOW that it's HIS girl. :) Hope you like them.

Run by Matt Nathanson feat Sugarland:)

Mine by Taylor swift

If you Don't Wanna Love Me- James Morrison
As soon a i heard the lyrics to this song I thought of this book.

one life by justin bieber, he even sings "home is where u at" just like travis says abby's his home

you can go to the author's homepage and she has a playlist for each book she wrote of songs related to the book.

Know You by Gretchen on her In The Mean Time album

Loved the part where Travis sings ''Satisfaction - Rolling Stones'', one of my favorites and that song completely describes him, 'cose no matter what he does for Abby, he can't get satisfaction.

This one goes well too
Soft Cell - Tainted Love

Michelle W I don't remember when Travis sings that to Abby. ...more
Mar 05, 2014 08:27PM

Battle scars...Guy Sebastian

Ed Sheeran – Give Me Love :)

Beautiful Disaster by 311 reminds me of Travis going high speeds on his motorcycle.

Paradise by coldplay

clarity - zedd

deleted member (last edited Sep 05, 2012 12:49PM ) Sep 05, 2012 12:41PM   0 votes
If you listen to the lyrics of Hard to Love by Lee Brice it fits Travis perfectly. I also thought Barcelona Please don't go and Christina Perri and Jason Mraz Distance also fits in different parts of the book!! The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift is kind of spot on with the whole Parker, Travis situation!

Sleepy (last edited Sep 17, 2012 09:57AM ) Sep 17, 2012 09:43AM   0 votes
Definitely think Cold by Evans blue is a good song for this book!!also won't let you go by James Morrison acoustic

Too Close- Alex Clare

Last Night on Earth by Green Day

I wanna be by Chris Brown

Money ~ Pink Floyd
(Can't get no) Satisfaction ~The Rolling Stones
Sorry ~ Buckcherry

Right Kind of Wrong - LeAnn Rimes

beautiful disaster by kelly clarkson u cant get a more sutible song then this listen to the lyrics

Michelle (last edited Sep 03, 2012 05:55AM ) Sep 03, 2012 05:54AM   0 votes
Beautiful Disaster -Kelly Clarkson could fit this book and also a few more too. it could also fit 50 shades and Bared To You as well ;)

Can't Be Friends- Trey Songz

Run by Sugarland:)
Love it:)

GeNette (last edited Sep 09, 2012 07:51PM ) Sep 09, 2012 07:45PM   0 votes
The First song that comes to mind is Kelly Clarkson "Addicted" Or Christina Aguilera "Walk Away"

i think True Love (by Pink) fits

Dying by Stone Sour

"Without You" by My Darkest Days
"Invincible" by Crossfade
"Haven't Had Enough" by Marianas Trench
"Stutter" by Maroon 5
"He Won't Go" by Adele

:)

Without you by My Darkest Days...one of my favorites

Just read Taking Chances by Molly Mcadams, and it was a mix of Beautiful Disaster and Thoughtless if anyone is interested. It was a fantastic book.

Kelly Clarkson comes to mind.

deleted member Feb 04, 2014 10:19AM   0 votes
all of me - john legend
you and me - lifehouse
collide - howie day

cheesy songs i know,
but i can't help but love them
and for me these songs fit them

Alter Bridge ~ Watch Over You

« previous 1