Love Inspired Books discussion

Alaskan Hearts (Alaskan Wilderness #1)
This topic is about Alaskan Hearts
Cover unveiling!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teri (new)

Teri Wilson My lovely cover arrived today for Alaskan Hearts, my first book for Harlequin Love Inspired. Look for it in June!

Alaskan Hearts by Teri Wilson

message 2: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 517 comments Oh Teri I really love the cover it makes me want to buy it.
If you are looking for blogs to feature you I would love to feature you at some stage.

message 3: by Paula (new)

Paula I absolutely love the cover! Congrats on your first book for Love Inspired, Teri! :)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 27 comments The cover is so pretty!!! I love the colors

message 5: by Teri (new)

Teri Wilson Thanks, you guys! I am so happy with the cover. It looks just like I imagined all this time.

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 62 comments I love the cover! It's really nice.

message 7: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (mblisa) | 76 comments The cover is so pretty!

message 8: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 36 comments Congrats Terri on your first LI book, that is a wonderful cover and the lights in the home behind the couple makes you feel the warmth of their love...

Janet Marie Dowell | 3 comments Congrats Teri! The cover is beautiful! Is it going to be available on the kindle?

message 10: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
Beautiful!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Very lovely cover!

message 12: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl | 2 comments What a fantastic cover,Teri!! The scene is wonderful especially with the beautiful dog,home in the background,and of course the loving couple. Congratulations on your first book with Harlequin Love Inspired,can't wait to get a copy!

message 13: by Teri (new)

Teri Wilson Thanks, everyone! I'm really looking forward to the release of Alaskan Hearts in June!!!

message 14: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscomsandraardoin) | 29 comments Very pretty, Teri! Congratulations!