Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Gryffindor > Common Room

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 05:26AM) (new)

Hermione greeted her as she walked into the room. She was already finished with her homework for two months.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha Ha!!! Hermione said with a smile."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"They are both at the Great Hall I think." Can I tell you a secret?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I kinda have a crush on ron!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, I know. I really ant this to be weid or anything. And please DO NOT tell Ron."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Meredith!!!" Yo should have told me. Anyway he is with Ginny. I feel soo bad for you. Because he is with Ginny!! :( Maybe you should talk to him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do you know. Harry Harry. She called"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have fun!!! I have to study with ron AKA a date said Hermione looking beautiful in casual clothes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione smiled and left

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione saw meredith in the common room and greeted her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome!!! Until Draco pushed me into the water. I looked like a complete Loser with my soggy clothes." Hermione say next to Meredith

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kinda. He summarized me a chapter but that was it." "How are things??"

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah walked into the room, looking curious.
"Hey, guys! Whatcha talkin' about?" she asked cheerfully in her loud, friendly voice.

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Ha! Meredith! Never would've seen it coming," Sariah teased.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I like Ron!!! We had this amazing date. Well nevermind I should say study.Anyways it was going good until Draco pushed me in the water. Ugggg I wanna slug that dude. Soooooo Sariah who do you like??"

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Sooooo, Hermione, why did you get within forty feet of Draco?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't he just magically appeared from behind."

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Su-u-u-u-u-ure. You need to be more careful, that guy is sooo mean!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"HEY, said Hermione firmly. I am careful. And he did magically appear. I didnt even notice him. Ron is a wittness to so ask him. NOW I AM LEAVING." Hermione stormed out of the room.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey whats wrong with Hermione?", asked Harry as he walked in. Sariah nudged her as Harry walked in. "She looked like she was crying", Harry said.

message 22: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Oh, Hermione! I'm sorry! I was just kidding! Ugh, why is my life such a disaster? Do I EVER know when to stop?"

(((Hey, you're not mad at me in non-roleplay virtual world, right Hermione?)))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(((OH NO WAY!!!! :))))

message 24: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments ((((Yay, me happy.))))

"Gee, I didn't mean to… wait, did I just say gee? That's as bad as saying 'hi-yo'!"

(((See "The Beach" discussion to see where the "hi-yo" came from!)))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey um Meredith I was going to The candy shop. Want to come. Yo- you can come to Sariah if you want."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great!!!", said Harry he headed to the boys dorms.

message 27: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Cool! I love chocolate!" Sariah said happily.

((((Or should I say "Coolio!" Man, I LOVE the word coolio! Coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio, coolio… et cetera…))))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((((((((Lol lol))))))))))))))))))

message 29: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah grabbed Meredith's arm and pulled her toward the door- and toward chocolate.

(((((Hmmmm, Arevan just pushed Mira into a pit… how dare he…
(see "The Beach" discussion topic!!) ))))))

message 30: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Feb 25, 2012 01:30PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah grabbed Meredith's arm and pulled her toward the door- and toward chocolate.

(((((Hmmmm, Arevan just pushed Mira into a pit… how dare he…
(see "The Beach" discussion topic!!) ))))))

message 31: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana sheepishly arrived in the common room, clutching to her folder with all her memorized spells, timetables and revision materials. She looked up nervously at the other students.

message 32: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Hey!" said Giuliana, "You look nervous."

message 33: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Hey'' she smiled weakly ''Sorry, I'm a transfer..'' she bit her lip and looked around ''I'm new to this kind of stuff'' she laughed nervously.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 80 comments Sapphire came down the stairs from the girl's dorm.

message 35: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Kira walked in with her new friends.

message 36: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I walked in next to Kira.