Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Gryffindor > Girls Dorms

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments Giuliana climbed up the staires and up to her bed. Got a book from my suitcase and sat on my bed.

message 3: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Claire walked in with her books.This was an amazing year for her because she was the Gryffindor house prefect.

message 4: by Rhea (new)

Rhea Williams | 4 comments Rhea walked into the room with her bag. She spotted Claire in the room and hurries up to her. "How was your day?", she asked Claire.

message 5: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana shuffled in the dorms and sat down on her plush burgundy bed. She stuffed her books in her drawer and noticed some other girls in the dorms, she was very shy so she avoided eye contact with them all. She noticed her suitcase on her bed and began to unpack the rest of her things into her drawers, she left the rest of her clothes in the suitcase and popped it underneath her bed.

message 6: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Hey I'm Eve" said Eve to Silvana.

message 7: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Hey'' she smiled, quite startled ''I'm Silvana'' she blushed at her name, her parents liked unusual things and unfortunately they chose her name to be one of them.

message 8: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) Rhea wrote: "Rhea walked into the room with her bag. She spotted Claire in the room and hurries up to her. "How was your day?", she asked Claire."

"good..and yours?"she asked.

☮Artemis(I'm a Shawol)♬✨ (thalia98) | 80 comments Sapphire laid down in her bed and fell asleep.

message 10: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Hey everyone.Why are you all looking so gloomy?." Shine came in with a bright smile which always made the others think 'damn will she ever stop smiling?'.

message 11: by Gouri (new)

Gouri (gourianil) "Hey Sunshine!"Claire said falling on her bed."Phew!It was a LOOOOONG day"she said.

message 12: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "What made it such a looooooong day?Did you go for a battle or something?Because you look like you did."

message 13: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Oh here is another person coming back from the battle.Now what happened to you soldier Holly."All others laughed and Shine giggled.

message 14: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Oh no.................."

message 15: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "OH we've got tons of homework left to do.Does anyone realize that?"

message 16: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "What happened hon?Just realized that you have got work to do and not much time to complete it?"

message 17: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "What to do,this happens to be our fate..."

message 18: by ♥Manaswi♥ (new)

♥Manaswi♥ (firepr00flarry) | 8 comments Crystin Dolten walked into the Girls Dorms rather quietly with all her luggage, and her owl, Ginger. There were two girls over in the corner who looked her age. She picked a bed and walked over to them, full of fun.
"Hey people, how's it going? My name is Crystin Dolten....what's yours?" she asked, gingerly, but full of energy.

message 19: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "I am Shine."And she gave her most charming and sweet smile which made anyone instantly like her.

message 20: by ♥Manaswi♥ (new)

♥Manaswi♥ (firepr00flarry) | 8 comments "Nice names!" Crystin said, and giggled with Holly and Shine.

message 21: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments Shine smiled softly and returned to her seat.

message 22: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments Shine completed her work before anyone and shut her book in relief.

message 23: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Good move...."Shine grinned.

message 24: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Deep sighs for a girl of your age?!?!?!Not good and definitely not healthy...."Shine having finished her work was now tying to disturb others,a favorite hobby of hers.

message 25: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Oohhh....the smirk is not good...why?what happened?you look more tensed than usual...."

message 26: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Oopps....did I ask the wrong question?"

message 27: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "What,just inquiring how my...uh...friend was,gee...!!!"Shine replied innocently.

message 28: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments Shine went to her room and brought out a library book and decided to read.She sat by her favorite chair near fie-place and opened the book.

message 29: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "And there she sighs again....."Shine said.

message 30: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "Ummm...what?Oh nothing...sighing is perfect,nothing wrong,only good."Shine said stressing the word 'only'.

message 31: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments Shine smiled to herself.

((can we rp somewhere else in this group??))

message 32: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments ((Its your call.))

message 33: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments ((sure.))

message 34: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments ((I started))

message 35: by Gatha (new)

Gatha  (gatha) | 72 comments "You haven't yet finished it?"Shine asked again.