Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) Graceling question

Bitterblue or Insurgent?
msprongs msprongs Feb 23, 2012 02:50PM
AHH. I loved this book so much. I can't wait until the sequel. It's coming out on the same day as Insurgent (which is the sequel of Divergent ). I don't know which one I'll read first, though! ARGh.

Definitely Bitterblue...

Oh dang your right!!!! augh!! the agony

Bitterblue!!! Such a great series, I haven't read Divergent yet, though I have it on my bookshelf. But I can't imagine it being better than Graceling, Fire, or Bitterblue, they are truely amazing books.

deleted member Mar 01, 2012 03:05PM   0 votes
God, how ever am I going to decide?? And they also have The Serpent's Shadow to contend with. I think, because it is the last one in the series, I will read Bitterblue last. I will savor a non-cliffhanger ending. Don't worry, I will be definitely be looking forward to it. I will probably read Insurgent first, then The Serpent's Shadow, then Bitterblue. (That's not necessarily the order of my favorites though.)

hmm...didn't know that there was going to be a squel to this book! and on the same day as insurgent! now ill have to think about which one to read first because i <3 them both soooo much...but i think that ill read insurgent

i pre-ordered them both. I'll probably read insurgent first while divergent is still fresh in my mind. Bitterblue second. Save the best for last <3 ssoooo excited!!

Since u enjoyed Graceling so much i think u should get bitterblue then go back for Insurgent.

To be honest, I'm more of a fantasy fan, but i NEED to find out what happens in Insurgent. I'll read both eventually

Wait... you definitely read Fire already, right? You mustn't go on to Bitterblue without reading Fire!! :O

Oh I had to make this choice a couple of days ago! Both are coming out on the same day...and I had a gift card that could only cover two books! So one was already taken with City of Lost Souls of course, but the other I had to decide between Insurgent and Bitterblue.....I chose Insurgent. Hopefully I won't regret it!

flip a coin?

Monica (last edited Mar 01, 2012 03:43PM ) Mar 01, 2012 03:42PM   0 votes
I'd read Insurgent because I'm a sucker for futuristic-dystopian novels. I don't care what anyone says; these books rock! But I do love the Graceling series, too. Bitterblue has been on my calender for a while now, and I was greatly disappointed when the release was pushed back to May 1st, 2012. Meh, I'll read them both eventually.

Stephanie Oh I know what you mean about that release date! So disappointing!
Mar 02, 2012 07:57AM
Huda Same here. Dystopian all the way :)
Mar 09, 2012 10:24AM

Oh i didn't that these came outthe same day and now i have to decide? But i loved them both soooooo much, well i can' t decide so im getting them both! I just hope that they are as good as the one before them!

it's really hard because both books are so good. i couldn't stop reading divergent so i'll probably read insurgent first...

Tsk tsk guys! Kristen Cashore's books are amazing and worth the money. I personally greatly disliked "Divergent". I think I gave it 2 stars...