Onyx (Lux, #2) Onyx question

Love Triangle?
Stormy Stormy Feb 23, 2012 02:36PM
Here's what Onyx is about:

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.

-----------------------------------------------
Do you think the new guy might be a new love interest and Daemon's competition? Yes? No? How would you feel about it?

I hope not !
I hate love triangles ! -_-

But that last part ...
I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

Who the heck is alive ? Dawson ? Bethany ?
I can't believe we have to wait until freaking August to find out.
Pfffttt...

nick (the infinite limits of love) Sorry :$
It would have been great if it were to release next week though ! ;)

Mar 02, 2012 08:31AM · flag
Stormy Yeah! I would be bouncing off the walls in excitement! But I guess I can wait a month...better than 6.
Mar 02, 2012 03:56PM · flag

I don't think it will be a traditional love triangle but Daemons love for his brother and his love for Katy. I feel Daemon will be torn between the two and might do something stupid because he has missed his brother so much that something will happen or go wrong with Katy. I love those two together. Can't wait for Opal.

do we believe someone would compete with Daemon ? Naaaah

There is going to be a triangle, i know for a fact. But I don't know if it will be only just this book, or if the triangle will continue on to the other books

i hated it but all is good in end

I really hate love triangles and Kate and daemon are perfect together .........I hope it's not atriangle .......god I can't wait 4 d book

I really hope not i do love love triangles but Daemon and Kat are perfect together.