no rp zone > chat and ideas

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

chatity chat chat chat.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

uuhhh help with...?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm how bout games and stuff? Idk any games except maybe a word game thing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

well idk then sry

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) we can rp if you want I can help if u want idk think of something

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (sunsetspree) So...whats the plot?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) idk ask sasha we can think of something

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (sunsetspree) ...hehe you're actually going to sleep

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) wow I agree with sam lol ^_^ remember we all live in different countries!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) wait a minute come again slowly? You lost me! *_*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol why?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) alright and where is this?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) the meaning more explaing?

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (sunsetspree) No I know that! Haha Izzy and I were rping once at like 10 and Sasha you said it was like 4 AM and you were awake for like 12 hours straifh

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) 4 in the morning why? I would be exhausted then. I usually stay up till 4 or maybe 5 on a weekend

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) wow cool!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) no one I don't like republicians I like democrats

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Sasha~the myrtle~^.^~nightray wrote: "please help me this is the first time I make a group"

Really? It's alot better then the first group I made. Acaully about the first ten groups I made! Since I only have....let's see like 2 of those first ten I made left XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I've made so many groups by now, that I can form a brand new group in less than an hour(When I'm not being to lazy) XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Trust me I always invite to the good rp's.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ^^ 81 invites sent out.

Corvenus VI Britannia  | 21 comments Mod
Elizabeth you and soulless got some sort of death wish, I never seen Sasha more focused on killing someone