Don't Join This Group! discussion

1+1 Roleplaying > Shennel & Heather <3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Zombie Apocalypse

message 2: by Shennel Muhsin (last edited Feb 23, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Alright, how many characters should we each have. I'm guessing it would be more than one-one each? I can play up to seven characters at a time. Not saying that's how much we need ^^" just saying my max limit

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Do you want to start with three each then add some more in later maybe like meet up with a few other people? And do you want to be teenagers? Might be easier if we're all roughly the same age or ish :D

message 4: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Yeah, three sounds great! =) Teenagers sound fine to start with~ The group they run into could be a family with a little kid or something? But we can figure that out later. Charrie making time?

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Sure! Do you want to post your three first then i'll post mine? But can you just send the link for the photo rather than postig the actual pic, it just takes up a lot of space:)

message 6: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sure, sure~ I take a little time with mine though ^^"

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Same, so shall we just post them one at a time then? Shall we do their name, age, appearancem family and history? Anything else? x

message 8: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Yeah, sounds good to me.

Um, well, this is the usual format I use:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Yep sounds awesome, now making my first one. Is it okay if i make two brother and sister and the other is the sister's best friend?

message 10: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sure, if you want~ =) I don't mind. Oh, btw, I won't be on much longer. ^^" I can only post my characters then I gotta go out for a bit, but I should be back on later

message 11: by Heather (last edited Feb 24, 2012 11:17AM) (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Name: Kezia Haes (pronounced 'Hays')

Appearance: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/im...

Personality: Kezia is a kind-natured girl but ever since the apocalypse began, her kindness has disappeared over time and a hard streak has taken over. She is determined not to lose anyone close to her and is loyal to her brother and best friend. She is strong-willed and intellegent and understands how cruel life can be. She can be too head-strong at times and doesn't let emotions cloud her judgement.

History: When the apocalypse first started, Kezia was home along whilst her brother was out and her best friend, Blair, was sleeping over. Her parents had turned in the night and Kezia was forced to kill them before they attacked her or Blair. The memory of it haunts her always and this was the reason she no longer sees the world as a perfect place. Her and Blair gathered supplies and met up with Kezia's brother, Caidan, who had gathered other supplies from his army training(more on that later!) before he left to join them. They travel by foot normally, stealing left cars and motobikes if lucky. They don't know their destination but they stay together, always.

message 12: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Oh, are we starting off everyone is together in a group, or they meet up along the way?

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Up to you, i don't mind, how about we start of with our three character each then meet up near the start?

message 14: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Alright, sounds good to me. =)

message 15: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Okay, I actually have to go now ^^" I will post my other characters later. Sorry!

message 16: by Heather (last edited Feb 23, 2012 01:07PM) (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Name: Blair Mikaelson

Appearance: http://www.pinktulip.co.uk/wp-content...

Personality: Blair is sarcastic, witty and an extremely fast runner. She believes in herself without being arrogant but enough to trust her instincts. Despite the circumstances, Blair still remains herself and although sarcasm and humour run through her bones, when needed to be she can become serious and modest. Blair's main flaw is her jealousy. She is always comparing herself to others and it distracts her from doing her best often. Blair loves sports and was the fastest track runner at school.

History: Blair lived with her mother and little sister in a small flat before the apocalypse. Her step-father was a drunk and used to use her mother as a supply of money for
drugs and alcohol and then abuse her verbally. When she was older, Blair trained in sports and fitness until she felt strong enough to protect her little sister from her step-father's words and sometimes, actions. She knew her mother was too weak to take action so one day, she took her little sister in the middle of the night and ran away and never looked back. Her only regret she carries with her is whether or not her mother is alive somewhere.

message 17: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Name: Jeong Kim

Appearance: http://i2.asntown.net/4/dada.jpg

Personality: Much like the meaning of his name quiet, and serene. Even after the Apocalypse, he kept a calm demeanor and would observe his surroundings so as to figure out the best way out of it. Though, despite is calm, yet distant demeanor, even he is bound to have a couple panic attacks. Luckily, he is able to calm himself down, most of the time. Alright, only a couple times, but majority of the time, he just shoves it into a bottle and throw it away in the back of his mind.

History: Jeong was nothing more than a foreign exchange student. He never spoke much with the family that was housing him, a bit uncomfortable with their constant need to speak about everything, even the unnecessary topics. In a way, he was sort of glad when they were being eaten or turning into zombies themselves. Gave him a chance to escape with a plausible excuse. There isn't much Jeong likes to say about his past, not because he has trust issues, just he never sees why the past was so important for people to know.

message 18: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments I decided on making my first girl into a twin, I hope you don't mind...

message 19: by Heather (last edited Feb 24, 2012 11:18AM) (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Name: Caidan Haes (Pronounced 'Hays')

Appearance: http://www.ftppro.com/gadgets/images/...
(Kind of ruggered but not threatening or anything!)

Personality: Caidan is hard-driven, focused and extremely intellectual which makes his opinion mean something for anyone who meets him. His openess is a gift as it gives people a feeling of calm around him but it can become his downfall as emotions and talking about feelings are not his strongest points. He sometimes says things the wrong way and offends people without meaning to. Despite this, Caidan is loyal, like Kezia, and his army training really kicks in during the apocalypse.

History: When Caidan was 18, he joined the army and began his training soon after. He was never sure what he wanted to do with his life but he knew the army needed people like him who were willing to fight for a cause. After his first year of training, he returned home for the holidays where afterwards, he would re-join the army as an offical solider. However, the apocalypse prevented him from returning and he met up with his sister Kezia and her best friend Blair as they were leaving the house. He is focused on getting them to safety, and then getting back to helping fight for his country.

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Shennel wrote: "I decided on making my first girl into a twin, I hope you don't mind..."

Sure! x

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments My charries are done now hope you like them! :D

message 22: by Shennel Muhsin (last edited Feb 24, 2012 11:42AM) (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Name: Aria Heather Goodwin

Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/11227842

http://weheartit.com/entry/4331480

Personality: Aria used to be a playful, happy kind of girl. That was until the entire world went into absolute chaos around her, pretty much tearing her apart. It had become Hell on earth, and emotionally, Heather hadn't been able to survive it. From the cheery girl she had been, she was now a dreary, overly depressed girl that lived only for her twin. Well, she was still alive because of her twin, who baiscally carried her around on her back majority of the time. There was no way Aria would still be a live without her twin, Sylvia.

History: Aria used to have a wholesome, happy family. Her father had been the Sheriff and her mother just a normal housewife, and then there was her twin, Sylvia; they had lived the Apple Pie kind of life. She had lived down in Georgia, which was how she had gotten her southern drawl. However, within just moments of an average day where she was doing her best to fight off a bad hangover, her entire life had been turned around when she woke up only to see her mother chomping on her Aunt Mary's guts, and her father walking towards her, making groaning noise and snarling hungrily at her. Luckily, her sister was a fast thinker on her feet and pulled Aria back to their room and locked the door. They had escaped by going up on the roof and then shimming down the side of the trellis before bolting for the beaten up truck in the backyard. The twins had driven on out of town, having been on the run from the zombies since then. Without Sylvia, Aria would have died for sure. Though, she may seem weak, she has plenty of surprises up her sleeve when the situation calls for it.

Name: Sylvia Marie Goodwin

Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/19515908

http://weheartit.com/entry/23627421

Personality: Sylvia was always the responsible one, looking out for her twin despite the fact that she was the younger one by a few minutes. She was always the level headed twin, though she was able to have fun from time to time. She always makes sure to shove her emotions to the back of her head so that they wouldn't cloud her judgment or get in the way of her protecting her sister. On the outside, she looked like a cold, distant, hard/ss, even though there was a party girl safely locked up inside. Unfortunately. In her mind, Aria came first. She was always last.

History: Sylvia knew that it would have only been a matter of time before the world ended in some way. Though, zombies almost seemed too much even for her since it made her feel like she was in a fictional book, or even one of those crappy zombie moives. Unforunately, the stench of death, rotting flesh, blood, and all other gorey things. Sylvia never remembered much about what happened the morning she found her mother's face covered in blood and bits of flesh and her father about to take a big bite into her twin. Thankfully, she was able to pull her sister out of harms way and has been travelling the open road in hopes of finding a safe place. Currently, they have been hiding out in the thick woods since their truck had run out of gas, knowing most zombies kept to the cities.

The twins together: http://weheartit.com/entry/21335420

message 23: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "My charries are done now hope you like them! :D"

=3 I do like them~ You are very detailed with your charries, I'm happy about that too ^_^

Okay, I'm done too~ Would you like to start off?

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Shennel wrote: "Can't-Decide-On-A-Name;) wrote: "My charries are done now hope you like them! :D"

=3 I do like them~ You are very detailed with your charries, I'm happy about that too ^_^

Okay, I'm done too~..."

Okay! How about i start with introducing my characters and having a quick dialogue between them, then you do the same then we can meet up maybe? Do you want to have so they're both travelling to a place where they've heard is 'safe' like maybe a massive manorhouse in the countryside or something?

message 25: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Yeah, sounds good to me! Maybe, they heard of a government facility was safe and it has a 'cure' for the 'disease' that was infecting everyone and all our characters are heading there?

message 26: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Sounds perfect! Not the whole disease thing but the storyline haha! x

message 27: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments xD Lol, yeah I understand~ You start off?

message 28: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Okay!

message 29: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments "You found bread that WASN'T stale?! I love you so much right now!" Blair exclaimed, willingly taking the found goods away from a laughing Caidan.

"Yes Blair, i found non-moldy bread, and also i managed to get us some other drink apart from luke-warm water" He replied, withdrawing bottled water.

"It's still water though, but it's been in the fridge for ages at the store so i grabbed some on my way out" He sighed, putting down the gathered foods on the 'table' (basically a wooden slate they hightened using two metal poles from an old tent they came across yesterday.

"Where's my dearest sister?" Caidan asked Blair, sitting down on the wooden floor. At the moment they had found shelter in an old museum they had come across a few days ago and so far they had not been disturbed, unless you count the WW2 figures that Blair clamied stared at her as she walked past one time.

"She's up on the 3rd floor i think, said she was going to do one last sweep check for supplies before we go tomorrow"

Blair looked at Caidan, worry in her eyes, "Is this place people are talking about really, you know, 'safe'?"

Caidan bit his lip, unsure of how trthfully he should reply. People he'd met had told him not to speak his mind 100% but with Blair and Kezia, his sister, he felt he should be otherwise it felt like lying.
"Maybe, probably not, but maybe, Blair" He smiled at her slightly, hoping for her to take the blow not too personally.

"So, we're leaving tomorrow, final?" Kezia came in from the fire exit stair leading down into the basement. In her arms she carried two rifles, wooden poles and smaller handheld objects like cloths. "I found some good things down there, don't know why i didn't check there before. Look, i even found this!" Kezia held out a green material box with a white cross ontop.

"First-aid box, good spot sis" Caidan said, pushing himself of the floor to help Kezia settle her findings on the floor next to his.

All three of them stared at the gatherings on the floor for a moment in silence, as if looking at the intently would give them an answer, a place to go.

"So-" Kezia said, breaking the silence loudly, "We're going to the government facility then?"

"That's the plan" said Caidan, trying to keep the ominous out of his tone, because he had a horrible suspicion that not all of them would make it.

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments *Do you still want to continue?*

message 31: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments (Yes, sorry, I never saw that you posted! >.<")

Aria and Sylvia were slowly walking through a thicket of trees, keeping them hidden from the zombies. It hid their scent, and it was easy to hide in case they ever stumble across one or a few. Plus, the each had a gun on them and a knife in case they ever ran into any kind of danger; though, they were running low on bullets.

"Sylvia, I'm tired," Aria groaned as she dragged her few, following right behind her sister.

Sylvia rolled her eyes, knowing they had to keep pushing forward before night fall. There was a town coming up and it could have some provisions for them there and a place to hold out through the night. "Shut up and keep walking," she hissed, making sure to keep her voice low. "Remember I told you about that government facility? It's still another eight days hike from here. We gotta go there to be safe, understand. It's our only chance to live..."

Aria was quiet, wordlessly nodding her head. Only chance to live? The fair haired twin didn't say anything as she lowered her eyes to the ground, somehow thinking the government facility was just a rumor and nothing more. The entire world has been overrun by the dead. Whose to say this 'facility' hasn't either? How could one place keep itself protected from the hundreds of monsters whose only goal was to eat anything that moved, whether it was animal or human. But, Aria didn't say anything as she continued to drag her feet, following her sister on out of the woods and towards the city as the sun beat down on their backs.

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments (I'm going to have them going through the forest now too so if you want to carry it on after we meet)

"Quiet down, Blair! Seriously do you WANT to get eaten by zombies?!" Kezia whispered, as they followed Caidan further through the forest full of nothing but pine trees and hardened earth.

The city was slightly visible in front of them, sending them silent encourgement as they trecked carefully through the trees. They hadn't seen any threats so far but Kezia could tell her brother was on alert as his head jarred at the slightest sound, even their footsteps.

A loud SNAP sound startled them all and they turned around, hands on weapons and eyes scanning the forest quickly for any zombies.

Two girls stepped out into the clearing, knives at their belts and each carrying a gun.

message 33: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments (Okeydoke)

Upon see three other people as they emerged from the thicket of trees and into the clearing, Sylvia raised her gun and clicked the safety off. Her sister followed suit, though she was not as quick as her twin. "Now, we mean no trouble to you folk. We have very little supplies with us, nothing to spare so if you would just let us on through, we will be on our way and won't bother you," Sylvia said, never one to trust any one especially now. People have gone crazy with how the world has gone downhill. It was interesting to see how people really were like under pressure, and with death hanging right over their shoulders.

(Oh, I'll put my other guy in soon, but a little later)

message 34: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Caidan, who had automatically withdraw his handgun at the sound of the girls entering the clearing, lowered his gun slightly. "We mean you no harm either"

Everyone was silent for a moment, questioning the other's reliablitiy to their statements.

message 35: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sylvia looked over Caiden with narrowed eyes. Should she trust him? He could be lying, this could all be a trap. The atmosphere was so tense that Aria could almost feel like she could slice through it with a knife. Though, Aria didn't say anything at first as she simply watched the other three, lowering her gun only a little when Sylvia did.

message 36: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Blair stepped forward, appearing confident but extremely frightened inside. But she knew that Caidan was being over-cautious and Kezia was ready to strike at any moment, and that would NOT end well for either sides.
Holding her gun hand up in the air to the two girls, careful not to make any sudden movements; kind of like catching a fly thought Blair randomly. She lowered herself to her knees and dropped the gun.

Standing once again, Blair was about to call out when Kezia, normally silent, called out "I'm sure we've both lost enough people already, let's not make this harder"

message 37: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments (Sorry, I'll respond to this soon! Just I'm a bit brain dead right now x.x sorry!!)

message 38: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments (Hey, no worries! x)

message 39: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sylvia narrowed her eyes on them, but nodded. "Alright, on the count of three, we all lower our guns, okay?" she shouted back, not about to lower her gun unless they did at the same time. Sure, one girl put her gun down on the other side, but what reason did Sylvia have to trust the other two.

message 40: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Seeing an opportunity to break the growing tension, Caidan lowered his gun without hesitation. His gift for reading people showed him the two girls would not harm them aslong as they showed no sign of a threat. He nodded to Blair and she dropped her gun as it landed to the floor with a quiet thud.
"And you" Kezia said, her fists curled up in balls, making her skin grow unnaturally white.

message 41: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Immediately, Aria dropped her gun. Though, it took Sylvia a moment before putting her gun down as well. "Alright...," Sylvia sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked the three over. Unfortunately, she had nothing else to say since this...was rather odd. And even with the guns on the ground, it was a little tense.

message 42: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Deciding to speak before something bad happened, Blair spoke up quickly, knowing if either Caidan or Kezia spoke first, the girls would misinterpperate them. Blair wasn't the cleverest but she was the most human, and sometimes that was her downfall but today it was their greatest card to play.
"Hi, I'm Blair. Look, we're just passing through here. If it's your area we'll leave you in peace okay?"

message 43: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments "We're just passing through too," Aria said before her sister could speak up. Her twin had a way of sounding harsh even with the simplest of words. So, Aria decided to step up for once. She smiled weakly, hoping that they were actually as nice as they looked. "My name is Aria, and this is my twin Sylvia."

message 44: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments "Hi Aria, Sylvia" I returned Aria's smile, extremely pleased she had stepped up next to her twin.

"Fair enough, where are you heading?" Caidan asked before i could speak again. He stood straight, not hostile or threatening but wary, very wary. Kezia stood slightly behind him, quite literally in his shadow but if Kezia was anything, she was not a shadow of anyone.

message 45: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Aria looked at her sister, unsure if she should tell them, but everyone should have a chance to learn about what they knew, right? They were only trying to surive like them. However, before Aria could say anything, Sylvia spoke up. "We're going to a government facility. Heard our last chance of surviving is there," Sylvia said with a sigh. She guessed that it wouldn't hurt if they knew, though she was aching to hold her gun again.

message 46: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments "Wait-" Blair turned to Caidan, and then Kezia in turn. Caidan stepped forward.
"We're heading there also" He said, fingertips rubbing against each other which Blair knew was a sign of uncertaincy, Kezia had the same family trait too.
"How did you hear about it?" Blair asked, "We managed to get a radio signal on Caidan's old phone and the only transmit we could find was a recorded message"

message 47: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sylvia raised a brow at them. "We were trying to find another car to hotwire so we wouldn't have to walk anymore. We caught bits and pieces about it over the radio and we've heard whispers about it," she muttered, recalling the group of men she and her sister had narrowlingly escaped.

message 48: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Before she could hold them in, the words sipped from Blair excitedly "You can hotwire cars? That is so cool!"

"Please excuse Blair, i'm afraid she sometimes thinks before speaking" Kezia said cooly, but a hint of a smile was creeping on her face as she rolled her eyes at Blair. Even Caidan was smiling slightly.

message 49: by Shennel Muhsin (new)

Shennel Muhsin | 93 comments Sylvia actually quirked a smile, unable to help herself since it had been so long since she and her sister were able to be somewhat relaxed with other people. "Yeah, good thing to know too since you never know when one car runs out of gas and you need another one, you know?"

message 50: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments “I’m always telling Caidan that! He says cars don’t work anymore anyway” Blair shot a quick glare at Caidan, who rolled his eyes at her.

« previous 1