Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Falling Immortality (Casey Holden, Private Investigator #1)
This topic is about Falling Immortality
Advanced Copies for Review > Requesting Reviews for Hard-Boiled Mystery

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (last edited Nov 15, 2014 09:13PM) (new)

Robert (robertdownsbooks) | 24 comments Genre: Mystery

Falling Immortality: Casey Holden, Private Investigator

Book Description

Debut, hard-boiled mystery fiction for men. Stephen King's son describes a fitting genre as MANfiction (the opposite of Chick lit).

Casey Holden, former cop, current PI in Virginia Beach, VA, screens his clients the way he screens his women, based on whichever drop-dead gorgeous woman happens to waltz through his door first and manages to hold his attention.
So when Felicity Farren, widow-at-large, struts into his office asking him to solve the two-year-old murder of her husband Artis, she intrigues him.

When Casey starts digging, he learns the murder isn't what it seems to be and he doesn't have a big enough shovel to unearth the truth. And to top it all off, his former rival at the police department, Greg Gilman, is determined to disrupt his investigation.

Casey's challenge is to learn what really happened to Artis, and why Gilman can't seem to remove his head from his butt. And he'll need all of his wits to complete the task.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi, Epub
All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook or paperback edition.

Please leave your Name, email address and format required or private message me.

message 2: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam (draaks) | 45 comments I would love to read and review your book.

Sam Burns
petit@amaonline.com
kindle-mobi

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertdownsbooks) | 24 comments Awesome! Thank you very much, Sam. I just sent you an email from my author account with the Kindle version attached.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (drokka) If you're still looking for reviewers, I'd be more than happy to help with an epub copy.

foundbetweenpages@gmail.com

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert (robertdownsbooks) | 24 comments Absolutely, D. I'll send you an epub copy this evening. I apppreciate your interest.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Falling Immortality (other topics)