☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah SO. . . Here you guys can talk about the places you wanna go, things you wanna see, things you wanna do.
And also, where you've been in your life.

As for me? I go to Egypt twice a year, (half Egyptian), I've been to Ireland once but I don't remember it, London a few times, Scotland once, Florida once. Paris a few times, Furtaventura, Germany, Wales, Holland...

Where do I want to go?
-New York
-California
-Japan
-Ireland
-Dubai
-Sydney

And that's all for now!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been in almost every state in the US (except Main, Rhode Island and one or two others) and I've been to Israel, New Zealand and Taiwan. Right now I'm in Florida... my first time here so i got to check off another state :)
I really want to go to Egypt... I'm kinda obsessed with ancient Egyptian culture and religion... yet another of my quirks... :)
anyways, someday I really want to go to Ireland too... it looks so beautiful there and I'd love to go to one of those big old castles they have... ya know? so... yeah :)
~kaya

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My travel is pathetic. I've been to Washington (of course...) Idaho, Oregon, Montana, California, and Colorado! I want to travel the world when I'm older and I'm sooooooo exploring Europe :)

message 4: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Well I've gone everywhere in Canada (because I'm Canadian). I've gone to California, Tokyo, Greece, Rome and some other places. My parents travel a lot for business so most of the time it's just me and my brothers...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to go to many places; it's something I've dreamt of a long time now. But on top of my list is:
* Japan
* China
* Scotland
* Europe in general

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I've been to Canada, Florida (Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!!), the Bahamas, California, Mexico, Hawaii, Utah (I live here), Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Texas, and more...

I want to go to Europe (next year!!!!!!), Africa, Alaska, Australia, and Argentina!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma | 161 comments All of those who want to go to New York, GO THERE! I love that place and I wish I lived there : )
Other than that, I've been to most of the US, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Scotland (but can't remember), Hawaii (sadly can't remember), and a bunch more!

I'd really like to go to Spain and Italy, but also India or Thailand, China, Australia, and the rest of Central America.

message 8: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments i've been to Wasington(where i live), Idaho, Oregon, California, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Hawaii, Canada, and Montana... i think that's it... :( not very exciting!

I want to go to Africa, Europe(especially England, Germany, Greece, Italy and France, but really everywhere!)south america, japan, australia, new zealand, florida, Virginia, new york(actually, all 50 states) and mexico... though really i would go ANYWHERE. oh, and India!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma wrote: "All of those who want to go to New York, GO THERE! I love that place and I wish I lived there : )
Other than that, I've been to most of the US, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Scotland (but can't remember..."

I actually never want to go to New York! I really hate big cities.

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma | 161 comments That's a shame : ( I crave them ahaha

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

*shiver* I don't like crowds of people. They freak me out.

message 12: by Nasrul (new)

Nasrul (nasrulekram) | 6 comments I've been to Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Phuket, Chengdu, Manila, Hong Kong, Sydney, Canberra.

I really have to go to:

New York
Buenos Aires
Kenya
Alaska (for the Northern lights!)
EVERYWHERE.

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (southernsweetiepie) I've been to Trinidad and Tobago, Chicago, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, New York, New Jersey, Alabama, Canada, and Tennessee.

I wanna go to Ireland, California, the Bahamas, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Texas, England, and alot of other places that I can't think of.

message 14: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) I've been to Italy for 1 week, didn't see much except for few moments the Pope (the ex one) on Easter Holy Mass.
I've been to Bosia, Medjugorje in pilgrimage.
I've been to Montenegro, loving places, loving people.
I've been to Greece, Halkidiki, boring and sometimes dangerous.

If anyone wants to visit Romania I could be your guide.

I wish to go to:
Japan
Canada
Montana
Costa Rica
Jamaica
Nigeria
Ireland
New Zealand
Finland

message 15: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments Hadley ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・ wrote: "*shiver* I don't like crowds of people. They freak me out."

hahaha yeah, i tend to agree with you... however, i AM going to New York!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

єɱɱą wrote: "Hadley ・I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!・ wrote: "*shiver* I don't like crowds of people. They freak me out."

hahaha yeah, i tend to agree with you... however, i AM going to New York!"

WITH ME!!! :D

message 17: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments hehehehe i b so asited!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Excited you mean? Lol me too! :D

message 19: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments hahaha eeweeeeeeeek!!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't believe you're coming! I'm sooo excited....

message 21: by єɱɱą (last edited Jun 10, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments i know!!!!!!
dude, my dad's telling my whole family... yesterday, he goes, "Emma! phone!" and i'm thinking it's my mom, so i go, "hiiiiiiiii," in this really breathy voice(i didn't MEAN it to sound like this!!!) and my GRANDPA goes, "Hello, Emma! i hear you're going to New York!" My dad was laughing so hard... and i was trying not to look at him or else i would laugh, too, XD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol..... :)
Well they don't know the half of everything you're gonna see there.... The house is gonna be nuts. The hotel too, most likely.

message 23: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments haha awesome... :P

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

It's gonna be so fun....

message 25: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments eeeek!!!!
omg, you wanna get milkshakes today?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

...what do you mean?

message 27: by єɱɱą (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments idk, i think we're getting milkshakes... i'll ask if you can come!

message 28: by єɱɱą (last edited Jun 10, 2012 02:03PM) (new)

єɱɱą (singsang) | 226 comments ...if you can, that is? hold on. dahng, he';s talking on the phone...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm idk everyone is @ noni's soccer game... You ask ur dad & if it's okay I'll text mom... But I'm like, not dressed lol

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex | 3 comments I've been to,Ireland, Wales, England, Holland, Belgium, France, Canada, Florida, Pennsylvania,And some places people tell me I've been to but I don't remember.

I want to go to, Greece, Italy, Antarctica, Scotland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Michigan, and New York city.

message 31: by yael (new)

yael I've been to:

Manhattan
Queens
Brooklyn (I live there)
Florida
Philidelphia

I wish to go to:
Costa Rica
Paris
Haiti (especially Don don that's where my parents are from)
Rio de Janairo
AND EVERYWHERE ELSE!!! :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ISRAEL!