Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > Interview w/Romance Cover Model Jimmy Thomas & Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 671 comments I had the privilege of hosting an interview with #1 romance cover model Jimmy Thomas at my website, The Hope Chest Reviews. I'm also giving away an autographed Jimmy Thomas romance cover calendar to one lucky reader. Details for the giveaway can be found at the end of the interview. Stop by anytime between now and 3/8/12 to read the interview and enter for your chance to win. Contest is open to all entrants both US and International, 18+.
http://www.thcreviews.com/cgi-bin/vts...

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments Thanks, Julie!

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments Thanks, Julie, for the bookmarks! They arrived safely and I'm already using one. ☺ Sexy!

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 671 comments You're welcome, ladies. Hope you're able to stop by and enjoy it.

Glad to hear you got the bookmarks and they're being put to good use, Lisa Kay.:-)

message 5: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 21897 comments Well, I was thinking of not using the other one. Put it under glass, or something, LOL!

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 671 comments LOL! Well, it's still being put to good use for your ogling pleasure.;-)

message 7: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 14526 comments hubbba hubba ☺