The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

The special night!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte So, I bet most of you are going to go to the midnight viewing of the movie, but are you doing something special? Like, dressing up in HG gear, having a HG party...etc. So what is it? :)

Christina Okay, so I used to HATE people that did this for like Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. and I NEVER got it. Sad to say, I am one of those people now!!!

So older sister wanted to see the movie, and I told her unless she read the books, no way was she going. Well she read them, and loved them, of course, and she is more excited than me! She was like, I'm going to do my nails for it, and get a T shirt, and wear all black... I'm like, Victoria. You are going to see the movie. Other people don't need to know you are a fan. You are going to look RIDICULOUS! So I got her to tone it down a bit and she is only going to do her nails! But there are a LOT of cool ideas on Pinterest. There are some like super cute cupcakes and other ideas, I love it!!! SOOOOO counting down the days.

Helen Stevens I've never done this before but I'm going to go and be in the crowd outside the premiere! I hadn't thought about dressing up yet for that/opening night but I think I might :) I've done Lord of the Rings fancy dress for the BFI Imax all nighters enough times :)

Charlotte Christina wrote: "Okay, so I used to HATE people that did this for like Harry Potter, Twilight, etc. and I NEVER got it. Sad to say, I am one of those people now!!!

So older sister wanted to see the movie, and I..."

I was the same! I didn't get the Twilight or Harry Potter hype, so I got the Hunger Games one instead lol :D

I am going to dress up too lol, not over the top, but something yeah :D

Flying all the way to London to watch it! :D

Charlotte Helen wrote: "I've never done this before but I'm going to go and be in the crowd outside the premiere! I hadn't thought about dressing up yet for that/opening night but I think I might :) I've done Lord of the ..."

Me too, definatly dressing up :D