Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) Dead Until Dark discussion

Vampire academy - Tomas v Mikhail huh??

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Paulette Did I miss the bit where an explanation was made as to why Sonja's great love had a sudden change of name?

Isabela Paulette wrote: "Did I miss the bit where an explanation was made as to why Sonja's great love had a sudden change of name?"

hum..yeah actually. In the last book of the series, Last Sacrifice, Richelle Mead explains in the beginning of the book why the sudden change of name. It's just that if you live in the U.S you probably met Mikhail in Spirit Bound, but if you live outside the U.S the character has been incorrectly named Tomas when he should have been Mikhail. This happened because of some confusion with a last minute change, but in Last Sacrifice the mistakes have been corrected. I know it's confusing but things like this happen.

Paulette Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up :)

Sharyn Thankyou Isabela Ps. I too was confused by this and quite irritated. Having had the opportunity to read this series one after the other and knowing full well in the previous books he was called Tomas and then come to the last book and they start blabbing about Mikhail!
Thanks again Isabela!