Christian Readers discussion

Left Behind (Left Behind, #1)
This topic is about Left Behind
new series as good as "left behind"

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

bruce davidson (flyerbid) | 4 comments the left behind series was excellent. does anyone know of another one as good? or another Christian author that is worth reading?

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 143 comments The Elite of the Weak, Revelation Special Ops, is a series by Precarious Yates. I just read the first book, and have a review on my blog. She takes a mid-tribulation view, if I understand it right, and deals with a team devoted to stopping human trafficking. My review is here:
http://elkjerkyforthesoul.wordpress.c...

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 143 comments The Elite Of The Weak Revelation Special Ops, Book 1 by Precarious Yates
Sorry, I forgot to add the book link. :-)

Karen Mary wrote: "The Elite Of The Weak Revelation Special Ops, Book 1 by Precarious Yates
Sorry, I forgot to add the book link. :-)"

I would probably love these since "Left Behind" series is my favorite books of all time. I may have already said, but read them all 3 times. The only one I did not like was millennium one. Thinking of reading again.I think we are so close to this.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 143 comments Hope you enjoy it. I did.

Kelly vasquez Barrett (crazy4reading) Terri Blackstocks light series was so good I have read them twice. There are 4 books in the series. I couldn't put them down!

Kelly vasquez Barrett (crazy4reading) Last Light/ Night Light/ True Light/ Dawn's Light

Karen Kelly wrote: "Last Light/ Night Light/ True Light/ Dawn's Light"

Pretty good also.