The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)
This topic is about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Favorite Authors/Books/Series > milleniumm trilogy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

bruce davidson (flyerbid) | 1 comments the millennium trilogy by stieg larrson was excellent!!! any other series as good?

Toby | 20 comments It was good, but for me didn't live up the hype. Not sure why. I was just expecting more. I've read a few selected books from Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch series (I'm relatively new to the crime genre), but now I'm going to read the series in order.

Also, the Lawrence Block makes a good read. I enjoyed the Keller books, although they're a lot different to the Millennium Trilogy.

Sooze10 | 7 comments I loved the millennium books too. One of the only series I have read where the books get better as they go along rather than the first one being awesome and the subsequent onces being a bit of an afterthought!

I've also read some of the Harry Bosch books too so can recommend them like Toby has. I haven't tried Keller or Lawrence Block so I might look them up!

Beth | 13 comments Flyerbid wrote: "the millennium trilogy by stieg larrson was excellent!!! any other series as good?"

Read Lee Child's Jack Reacher series, starting with the first book and going as far as you can afford. It is one of the most enjoyable series out there.

Gatorman | 7679 comments Flyerbid wrote: "the millennium trilogy by stieg larrson was excellent!!! any other series as good?"

Try the Charlie Parker series by John Connolly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message7 by LUCY Yes I love Lee Child's Jack Reacher series. I've read them all and they are all great.