Clearwater Academy: Boarding School RP discussion

Hawaii > Nathan & Talia's Suite

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Mansi (last edited Mar 15, 2012 01:19PM) (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) description
description
[image error]

Any errors I fix up tomrrow im half asleepxD

message 2: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Nathan opens the door for Tal, carrying their things.

message 3: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He lightly pulls her in, aimlessly setting their things down but they tumbled over. He lays down, pulling her ontop of him with a yawn.

message 4: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Night," he yawns as his lips graze her jawline lightly before dozing off.

message 5: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Moaning lightly in his sleep, he moves softly so she was next to him, arm draped around her waist.

message 6: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He awoke a bit later, blinking back sleep as he looks over at her.
"Mhm what time is it?" He asked but didn't let her go from his grasp.

message 7: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He chuckles ligtly, hugging her back to his chest.
"Sleep love," he says groggily.

message 8: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Night," he yawns.

message 9: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He looks at her for a moment before dozing off.

message 10: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He moans in his sleep lightly, his hands grazing her tummy as he slept.

message 11: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Baabeeee," Nathan shines as he looks at her through his lashes dazily.
"Sleep."

message 12: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Yawning, he rubs sleep outta his eyes.
"It's 5AM, love," he kisses her cheek softly.

message 13: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He sits up, pulling her onto his lap as he kisses her neck.
"So.. Where's my gift?" He asked softly.

message 14: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "I've been waiting awhile ya know.." Nathan chuckles.

message 15: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) His eyes widened.
"Damn," he smiles wide.

message 16: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((I like(:))

He looks at her before carefully ripping the paper, a loud gasp escaping his lips then replaced with a gleeful grin.
"Babe!" He exclaims, taking it out and immediently strumming away.

message 17: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Love it!" He pulls her in by her waist NAND kisses her sweetly.

message 18: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Mhhhhhhhhmmmm," he breathes out, panting lightky before pulling away.
"All I did when I was younger was play guitar," he grins.
"And here I have another!@

message 19: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Let's see if I remember..." he says to himself, tuning it lightly and trying a note here and there.

message 20: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He beams at her.
"Any requests?" He asked.

message 21: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He grins.
"On one condition.. You sing."

message 22: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He nods, going through the beginning as he plays the notes, gettin the right tune.

message 23: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He smiles as he listens, closing his eyes before making his way to the chorus.

message 24: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Soon he starts to sing as well, strumming away with a gleeful smile.

message 25: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) As the last repetitive chorus comes up, he stops to hear her voice once more, grinning widely.

message 26: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He kisses her.
"I never thanked you for the gift..."

message 27: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He smiles, pulling away and nuzzling into her neck.
"I love you Tal."

message 28: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((can you post for Chace n Brooklyn ?))

He shivers at her touch, beaming at her.
"The suns up.. The four of us should Hula!" he grins at the thought.
"I would kill to see my girl in coconuts as a bra, a leaf skirt, flowers in her hair wrists and ankles," he nods at the thought.

message 29: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((okie))

He laughs as well, pulling her onto his lap as he kisses her deeply.

message 30: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He shivers at her touches, gripping her hips lightly as he presses her into him more.

message 31: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He kisses her more fiercer, his hands rubbing her skin under her shirt and lets out a groan onto her lips.

message 32: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) His tongue rubs against hers with a loud moan before switching positions do he was on top of her, holding her wrists together above her with one as the other gripped her thigh. He slowly licks at her neck, sighing out in content.

message 33: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Shivering his takes his time, planting tender kisses along her jawline.

message 34: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He rubs her sides, panting as he licks at her neck.

message 35: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He shivers at her touches, his hand grazing her side under her shirt as he kisses her neck hard.

message 36: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He pulls away to pull off her shirt, moving so she was ontop.

message 37: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He groans out her name in pleasure, his hand grazing her breast and squeezing them with another loud moan.

message 38: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) "Damn," he manages as he rubs her backside and closes his eyes in bliss.

message 39: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He grins up at her, slowly his hands finding her waist line and begun to unbuckle the belt on her jeans.

message 40: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Shivering, he pulls down her jeans. He kisses her inner thighs slowly before pullig down her panties with his teeth.

message 41: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Taking his time he gets it down, his hands moving to the back of her bra, kissing the back of his neck as he unlatches it.

message 42: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He carefully pulls it off, burrying himself between her breasts before kissing them.

message 43: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He pulls away, pulling off his boxers as he positions himself on top of her.
"I love you," he whispers.

message 44: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He watched her and kissed her neck softly as he arched it. He started moving in a rhythm with her, keeping it slow. He let one hand cup her cheek, and the other lightly rub on her thigh.

message 45: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Nathan moaned into her neck as he kissed her there. He started to pick up the pace a little faster, squeezing her thigh gently as he pressed against her harder.

message 46: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He felt the pressure rise and the pleasure increase as he breathed in and felt the sensation throughout his body. He looked into her eyes as his pace slowed.

message 47: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((LOL its been awhile, Jess..:P))

"I love you" he whispered as he gathered some of his spent strength and paced himself faster against her, pinning her arm down above her head.

message 48: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((How is that funny ?:S and she doesn't want you to ruin their moment.. duhh))

He bit her bottom lip, feeling her almost reaching the peak of pleasure. He sucked on it gently, trailing his free hand to her free hand it bringing it above her head, pinning it with the other one.

message 49: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) ((eh, oh well))

message 50: by Mansi (new)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) He held her hands down still, using his free hand to grip her leg, and press it tightly agaisnt his hip as he thrust deeper into her to send her over to the edge. Sweat lightly dripped down his back as he started panting with her.

« previous 1 3 4 5