The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

book report

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hunter I give the book "The Hunger Games" five stars! It's about a world of 12 districrs and 1 capitol. The capitol controls everyone and everthing. They have a yearly event called the hunger games. The capital sends 12 boys and 12 girls between the ages of 12 and 18 to fight to the deth and only one can make it out alive.
I really liked this book. I though that it was entertaning to see how the games changed everyone and how it changed thoughs who came out alive. I can honestly say this is the first book that I couldn't put down tell late at night. I highly recomend this book for enyone and everyone.

Paige Hill Wait till you read Catching Fire and Mockingjay. (; I'm going to start Mockingjay soon and I'm very excited about it!

Colton Bale well yes i would give it four and a half stars it was a way good book but there was siom things that they could have made better. like how catniss's little sister fights for her older sister so that she does not have to watch her sister get mutilated. but what she does not know is that catniss ends up winning. and how they just leave you hanging in suspense when read the last page. i thought that when catniss and peeta almost ate the poison berries, that catniss should have just faked it and kiled peeta.