Rest/Training > Boy's Cabins

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 302 comments Mod
((Boy's Cabins...RP!))

message 2: by Jaidyn (new)

"Here we are." Blake said unenthusiastically.

message 3: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments *Steven walked inside the cabin* "Thank you." *He looked around* "Is there a particular area open or a place I have to go to? Or can I just pick anywhere?"

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

"There aren't many guys who come this early in the year, so you can pretty much pick any place. Blake said.

message 5: by Sage of Souls (last edited Apr 05, 2012 11:30AM) (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments "Would you rather me come back in a month or two? That wouldn't take very long."

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments (( :| ))

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

((Sorry))

"Nah, it's fine. But when you feel better you should return to your own time." Blake said.

message 8: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments (( And, yet, I still don't get updates. XD Sorry. ))
"I actually don't have a time...at least, not anymore."

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

"What do you mean?" Blake asked, confused.

message 10: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments (( Sorry, I was working on Steven's history. ))
"I don't exist in time anymore."

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

"How come?" Blake swallowed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake walked in and spotted Blake. " Dude! Megan is waiting for you and it's been like one to two hours! If you are busy then I will talk to her. She looks nice and attractive."

message 13: by Jaidyn (new)

Blake coughed. "But I told this guy I would show him the Boy's Cabins."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok then, but it looks to me that the dude just wants to rest," Jake said motioning.

message 15: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments (( How has it been hours? And I didn't get to do my turn. :( :| ))
"It's a long story..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((im just trying to stir things up))

message 17: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments *Steven smiled at the boy that walked in, then spoke to Blake* "You should go on ahead, Blake. If Megan is waiting for you then I won't hold you up. I'll just go get my rest. If you all are eating..." *He tried to remember what Megan had called them* "...smores...later tonight, I'll come join you."

message 18: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments (( Oh, ok then. And why do you have the rules set to "Always show"? ))

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Blake nodded. "Okay..." Then he left to join Megan.

message 20: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments *Steven put his book down on the night stand beside the bed he chose and laid down and closed his eyes and went to sleep*

message 21: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 287 comments *Steven woke up earlier than he wanted to and got out of bed, grabbed his book, and went outside*