Roleplays! discussion

Summer Vacation > Role-play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( Where's the summer vacation? :D ))

message 3: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments ((lol it should be in hawaii!!!))

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( no way man, somewhere in Europe :P ))

message 5: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments lol paris

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( hmmm too typical... But its mods choice hahah ))

message 7: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments ((lol))

message 8: by Jj249 (last edited Mar 05, 2012 04:08PM) (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments ((french counrty side? somewhere near cannes?))

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( Ohhh yeaa that's good :)
Wanna start rping? ))

message 10: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments ((Yeah))
Alec got of the train in a dazed feeling and headed towards the luggage area to retrieve his things and then headed towards his hotel. In all the noise he hadn't realized he grabbed the wrong luggage and headed back towards the station to find his belongings and return the ones he had.

message 11: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss was walking down the streets in her night club outfit(black mini skirt high heels tube top...her hair black with blood red streks)

message 12: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Alec noticed her and did his best not to stare. He was finding it pretty difficult to not stare but finally looked away and headed back again towards the station.

message 13: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss looked seeing a boy and she leaned against a brick wall watching him

message 14: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Alec walked faster to try not to be spotted to much, he was a little paranoid but curious and he was afraid of his curiosity.

message 15: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss followed the boy wondering what he was running from and she saw that he dropped his walletand she picked it up and looked at him yelling trying to get his attention "SIR YOU DROPPED YOUR WALLET!!!"

message 16: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Alec was walking fast and when he turned to see the girl with his wallet he started stopping and turning, he hadn't realized there was a pole right next to him so when he turned and walked back he slammed face first into the lamppost making his nose bleed. "SHOOT! OW." He pulled out a green hankerchief to his nose to stop the bleeding and got up slowly.

message 17: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss walked to him smiling "are you okay sir" she extended her hand "my name is bliss"

message 18: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Ale'c the name and I think I'll be 'k. Just a bloody nose. I just happened to grab the wrong baggag' at the train station so i am going back. thanks for finding my wallet. Care to accompany me?" He said sniffling

message 19: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss smiled and nodded "sure why not i'm not doing anythin anyway i was just on my way to a club to look for a guy"

message 20: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( awww u guys already started D: hehe ))

message 21: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments ((join don't worry :P))

"Well that is a little cut to the point." Alec chuckled. "But I guess it is a good cause?"

message 22: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss smiled and grabed his hand "then lets go"

message 23: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Oh okay." Alec said walking side by side with Bliss.

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sylwia got out of the French taxi of the village and headed toward the bed & breakfast she was going to stay at. She headed to the front desk smiling kindly at the old man, "Bonjour, my name is Sylwia. I ordered a room." The man stared at her blankly after he greeted her back. Sylwia tried her broken French saying bed and room until the man understood and gave her a key. She smiled at his, "merci." And took her luggage up the stairs to her room. Wondering what to expect.

message 25: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss giggled and tightened her hand around his

message 26: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments ((about to get really confusing... just keep track of names))
Alec's eyed widened when Bliss did that and he tried to stay looking forward.

Greg frantically searched for his luggage with all the train employees. "WE CAN'T LEAVE TIL WE FIND THAT BAG!" He searched under every table for the third time, like his bag would magically appear. Then he looked out the window and saw someone carrying his bag.

Alec was met by a man who was rushing from the train looking like just got the news that his baby was a boy. Alec took a step back as the man approached.

Greg tried in his best french "vous avez trouvé mon sac!"

Alec looked at the man as if he were crazy. "I speak English, you know? I am betting this is your bag, it looks rather like mine. You haven't seen it have you?"

Greg pointed to the bag on the platform by itself.

Alec said "Sorry about the mix up." and walked to pick up his bag.

message 27: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Greg headed to the bed and breakfast to pick up his key. He got his room key and headed up. when he opened the door someone's bag was already in there. "Hello? Anyone here?" He called.

message 28: by Jessica (last edited Mar 09, 2012 12:08AM) (new)

Jessica (( AHAH xD ))

The room was.. alright. Sylwia reassured herself looking at the single bed, the cupboard, bathroom and sofas. She sighed and put down her luggage, it wss alright it wasn't like she would be in this room all the time. She'd be exploring the French countryside, that made Sylwia smile. Sylwia began to unpack her belongings which didn't take too long, she didn't bring much. She hadn't much time when she decided she would be coming here. She thought of Henry and her heart ached but she quickly got him out of her mind.
Sylwia heard someone open the door and call out, making her jump a metre high. She got out of the bathroom and saw a man standing there.

message 29: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments ((can he get mixed up in her room?))

message 30: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( haha sure :) ))

message 31: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Greg called again "Anyone?"

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sylwia quickly recovered herself and rushed out of the bathroom, not noticing he spoke English, "eh oui." She called heading to the door and stopped slightly in her tracks when she saw a handsome man.

message 33: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Um bonjour?" Greg said. "um c'est ma chambre?" He said with failing french. "Um do you speak English? My French is terrible."

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica She smiled when she heard his French, it was just like hers. "Yes, I speak English." She said to him her voice with an accent. She was from Poland buy lived in England for 2 years and she perfected her English except people knew she was from somewhere else. "But this is my room." She informed him.

message 35: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "I have the key to this room too?" Greg said a little more than confused." Well never mind, I'll go to the man down stairs and fix this. Um I am really sorry." Greg smiled at her and turned around to leave the room.

message 36: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sylwia nodded her head and shrugged, "that's ok, these things happen." And she watched him leave, wondering what his story was to coming to this place. Honeymoon maybe? She shook her head and sighed why did she care?

message 37: by Jj249 (last edited Mar 09, 2012 12:50AM) (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Greg whipped around right as he got to the door. "Um, Maybe as an apology I could take you to dinner?"

message 38: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (( sorry had to go somewhere! ))

"Oh n-" She was about to reject the offer but she didn't want to be rude. "Sure." She smiled and instantly regreted her decision, she wasn't ready to go out with another man. Then she strictly set her mind to only being friends with him... hopefully.

message 39: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss looked at alec giggleing her nails digging into his had...she was getting scared she didnt like being around people that much but she liked him

message 40: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments Gerg smiled at Sylwia and said "8 o'clock sound good?"

Alec looked over to Bliss "Are you okay?"

message 41: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss nodded looking at him "i am fine"

message 42: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Okay. Are you staying around here or do you live here?" Alec asked with a smile.

message 43: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss smiled "well i will go were ever you go"

message 44: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Well I am going to drop my things off at my hotel room then we can go some where together if you want?" Alec looked at Bliss for a yes or no.

message 45: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss smiled "that sounds like fun"

message 46: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Good. Lets go!" Alec said staring to walk faster. They reached the bed and breakfast and got his key. He dropped his things on the floor and looked to Bliss. "Where to?" Alec said with a raised eyebrow.

message 47: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss smiled "were ever you want"

message 48: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Well this is my first time here so you know any place?" Alec smiled.

message 49: by Soul Eater (new)

Soul Eater  (panda_3) | 437 comments bliss giggled "this is my first time here to"

message 50: by Jj249 (new)

Jj249 | 569 comments "Alright lets wonder this town til we find some place good." Alec said.

« previous 1 3 4