BTS Book Club discussion

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)
This topic is about Anna Dressed in Blood
Monthly Book Discussions > Anna Dressed In Blood (March)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christy Wilhelm | 282 comments Mod
Ghost hunter and of Course Anna Dressed in Blood

Cas Lowood has inherited an unusual vocation: He kills the dead.

So did his father before him, until his gruesome murder by a ghost he sought to kill. Now, armed with his father's mysterious and deadly athame, Cas travels the country with his kitchen-witch mother and their spirit-sniffing

Just started reading this today. Vey I interesting. Different writing style but I'm digging it. Love this line though. "I like it more to come to a place like this, where the scent of death is carried to you on every seventh breath". I guess it's dark yet rich prose. A mouth full with deep thought.

"she's to much of daylight for me". I love these one liners KB has going on in Anna.

You know what. I rally enjoy that Cas is cocky and sure of himself. No whining and angst over what he's good at. Refreshing.

Getting to the good part :) I'm really curious as to who killed Anna. I've got a terrible suspicion. I hope its not true! Got to wonder if the circle of trust is really going to work? Will Anna rip their heads. It's hard to stop reading this one.

I just didn't see this one coming. My detective skills are lacking.

This book, the last 1/4 is completely different then what it started out as. I was a little puzzled, where is KB taking this. I'm happy to take the journey. This book was not predictable, which makes me happy.

I've finished this book. I can't wait for the next!

Lauryn (zeldafitzlauryn) I just absolutely adored this book! Cas is so admirable and the ending- A G H! I am so stoked for the second book.

The day I finished this book my friend read it. In like, 4 hours. Haha.

I can't wait to read the next one !!!!