FictionPress & FanFiction Members discussion

FanFiction.net > Disturbing FanFictions...

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Tell about some of the wierd FanFictions you may have read about.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dramione....

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Haha. I had read one where Hermes fell in love with Percy Jackson. I was so scarred.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

scared and scarred.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) No kidding.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I read a slash of Sirius/Remus..the title I think is Sirius, the biggest sex god in uranus....

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

message 8: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Aguiluz (purplerose328) | 18 comments On PJO archive: Hermes/Artemis and Poseidon/Athena.
On a crossover fic: Hermes/Bella
When I had read a fic of one of those I felt like I'm going to blow off and flame the authors! But I didn't continue it. I'm not the flame-type person.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the flame type, what's the author's name?! I'll flame them! Mixing Rick Riordan's with Meyer Schemeyer...XD

message 10: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Aguiluz (purplerose328) | 18 comments Ok! Wait a minute! I'll track down that author first and will give you the link of the story.

message 11: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Aguiluz (purplerose328) | 18 comments Here's the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6540810/1...
I haven't read it for my eyes were burning just by reading the pairing in the story. So, yeah. I'm glad that there's someone out there who is a flame type!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooooohh...she'll have a pissa me...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry...no time....

message 14: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Aguiluz (purplerose328) | 18 comments It's alright! Really! Let's just hope that someone out there will read it, get mad and flame the story. That sounds bad. How about let's just hope the author will realize how stupid the pairing if Bella/Hermes is and will stop even if she received lots of reviews? Much better.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

she doesn't DESERVE THOSE GOOD REVIEWS!!!

message 16: by Gita (new)

Gita (gitareadsedgar) | 2 comments I read a fanfic (or started reading a fanfic) where Percy Jackson and Harry Potter have an orgy with almost all of the Hunger Games characters.... Ya ikr

message 17: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) What has been seen cannot be unseen.

message 18: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (geekktragedy) | 5 comments It's always Percy Jackson with orgies isn't it. I've had my fair share of the dark side of fanfiction *shiver*, luckily I've managed to steer clear of anything with a warning.
The worst fanfic I have EVER read (well, skimmed and then cursed my curiosity) was, well, a Twilight fanfic.
I do NOT read twilight fanfiction, I have never read twilight and probably never will. But my friend tried to convince me to read one that she'd read, and I guess you could say curiosity got the best of me (last time I ever forget to filter M-rated stuff out)

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT read this story. I will tell you it is called "Too Freaky?", but I encourage you to forget you saw that. To answer, YES IT IS TOO FREAKY AND THE SCARIEST EFFING THING I WILL EVER READ IN MY LIFE

message 19: by Jillian (new)

Jillian (geekktragedy) | 5 comments Oh, also, I have seen a few Mortal Instruments with the pairing Clary/Luke. UGhghghgghgh nooooooo. Nooo nonoo, whyyyy???

message 20: by Hana (new)

Hana  (hanadaily15) | 1 comments I once read a Frozen fanfic which was Lesbian version of Fifty shades of gray.
I never got passed the second chapter.