FictionPress & FanFiction Members discussion

FanFiction.net > FanFiction Ideas

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Start some ideas about FanFictions, and add to other's ideas!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh, I know! Make a crossover story of a story you hate but read and the one you love! Make it some war or love or stuff!

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) Beatrish*Anti-Twilight* OBSESSED WITH KYOUSUNA!!!* wrote: "Ooh, I know! Make a crossover story of a story you hate but read and the one you love! Make it some war or love or stuff!"

lol, that could get seriously messed up XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I wrote a crossover Twilight-HP. Don't ask.

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) Beatrish*Anti-Twilight* OBSESSED WITH KYOUSUNA!!!* wrote: "I wrote a crossover Twilight-HP. Don't ask."

hahaha ;) What's the link?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Mystic Dusk. My first link in Promote Your Fanfics.

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) Beatrish*Anti-Twilight* OBSESSED WITH KYOUSUNA!!!* wrote: "Mystic Dusk. My first link in Promote Your Fanfics."

oh okay:) I'll read it

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

NICE!!!!

message 9: by Sennagi (new)

Sennagi Setsuya | 2 comments I could not explain my ideas through words, so I will just post my story here, I am curious about this one, what do you guys think about story like this? is it too common?
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6705279/...

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 3 comments Lucinda wrote: "...ook 1: The Timelord & the Netherwood Ball
Book 5: Jack Harkness and the curious case of the Baskerville Bunny "

If you ever write either of these let this Whovian know. Not sure what a Netherwood Ball would be but it sounds like something River Song would Crash and then drag the Doctor to. As for #5 I'm curious about the Baskerville Bunny.