FictionPress & FanFiction Members discussion

FictionPress.com > FictionPress Ideas

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Spit out random ideas for a story. You can also add to someone else's idea.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

About tennis-love-mafia, piano-war-violin,vampire-war-werewolf.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) So a tennis player in the mafia falls in love with a vampire-werewolf hybrid in a war with piano/violin playing werewolfs.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice one...

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Okay so orange juice, green beans, Mount Everest, Jake Sparrow, and Percy Jackson.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

so Percy Jackson climbs Mount Everest and meets Jake sparrow then they ate green beans for lunch and drank orange juice.

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Yay! Now your turn for random things.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

slayer-computer-Eiffel Tower-download-Naboo-wookie.

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) So the wookie from Naboo was the slayer of the computer that happened to be on top of the Eiffel Tower while downloading a movie.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

mwaha...your turn.

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) underdog, twilight, rick riordan, computer, bagels, cheese, giants

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Apparently a giant eating a bagel smashed a computer with cheese in twilight while he was being chased by the underdog that was Rick Riordan's pet.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I laughed so hard when I mixed them altogether and this is what happened last night:

a tennis player in the mafia falls in love with a vampire-werewolf hybrid in a war with piano/violin playing werewolfs that meets Percy Jackson while he climbs Mount Everest and meets Jake sparrow then they ate green beans for lunch and drank orange juice.
But really, the wookie from Naboo was the slayer of the computer that happened to be on top of the Eiffel Tower while downloading a movie buta giant eating a bagel smashed the computer with cheese in twilight while he was being chased by the underdog that was Rick Riordan's pet. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Uhm.....

LMFAO-Taylor Swift-Goblet of Fire-Peeves-Himalayas-

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Taylor Swift saw Peeves and said, "LMFAO!" Then the goblet of fire went to the himalayas.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

uhmmmmmm.

message 17: by Martijn (new)

Martijn Taylor Swift and Peeves find the goblet of fire and while going LMFAO they get teleported to the Himalayas...
You can do betrer Sam, I know you can...

message 18: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Meh. I was tired.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss randomness. I drove my friends to it to. Now, people think we're mental XD.

message 20: by Sam (last edited May 12, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) They think you're mental?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Watch the sarcasm. It's reeking.

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam (sam_ekberg) Beatrish*Anti-Twilight* OBSESSED WITH KYOUSUNA!!!* wrote: "Watch the sarcasm. It's reeking."

Maybe.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 3 comments Jake Sparrow? I'm guessing that is supposed to be Jack Sparrow?