Along for the Ride Along for the Ride discussion

Along For The Ride By: Sarah Dessen

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia I absolutly loved this book. It had a complicated story but it was worth while to finish reading it. I love all of Sarah Dessen's books but this was one of her best books.

message 2: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah I haven't read this one but I really like Dessen's books. My favorite is Lock & Key.

message 3: by Is (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is This was definitely a cute love story

Diane Butler this was my favorite Sarah Dessen book.

Hannah Cruthirds It was cute but the writing could be improved.

Naseem Saleh My top 3 on best Sarah Dessen books! I loved the twist of the story, and how it all came together as one :), if this was a film, I would like to see it!

violet Hannah wrote: "It was cute but the writing could be improved."

I agree. I love U SARAH DESSEN!

Olivia Sarah wrote: "I haven't read this one but I really like Dessen's books. My favorite is Lock & Key."

i think you should give this book a try it is really interesting.

Olivia Ismery wrote: "This was definitely a cute love story"

Yes it was

Olivia Naseem wrote: "My top 3 on best Sarah Dessen books! I loved the twist of the story, and how it all came together as one :), if this was a film, I would like to see it!"

I would want to see it too. It was my top one though. I have read all of her books.

Nataly umm i didnt like it so much, it was a cute story though, but come one it was so cliche, the shy girl who hates girly stuff, shes hurt, and the cool bad guy who is hurt too,and is looking for something just like her, the only thing that made this book diferent was her bad relationship with her mom...but i dont know i wouldnt read it again ever..its not worth reading,read something like pride and predjudice not along for the ride.. PS: this is just my opinion

Janysa I liked it

Deema I thought it was cute but just kinda makes you hate reality.

Bonnie Wang i think this is my favourite along with lock and key

Christina Klemzak I LOVED THIS BOOOOOKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Imogene The story is very interesting though I don't like the first 3 chapters. It kinda bores me but after reading chapter 4, I got to finish the whole book with less than 10 hours! So nice. I love it.

message 17: by Heba (new) - rated it 5 stars

Heba Siddiqui i loved it!!!!

Jenna Great book! But, then again, so are all of Sarah Dessen's books. ;)

Faith This one was quite disappointing for me...i expected it to be very good but i felt that many issues were left unresolved. I do enjoy the book though...just wished that the ending was tighter, more well rounded up.

Pamela I find they should make her books into movies. They would be such cute movies and I would be the first one to go watch them, which I'm sure most of you would be also.

Bonnie Snyder when i read this book i wasn't sure what to expect, but i loved it. When i finished it i told all my friends and they all read it. They all loved it to!