message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) It's a sunny, sunny, day!! XD
Times are:
Monday-Friday: 10:00 AM-9:15 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM-9:00 PM
Sunday: 9:30 AM- 7:15 PM
Be on duty lifeguards!

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James watched, a bit feeling relaxed and bored. He was on duty today. Just watching everyone swim and have fun~

Gatlin (Stop Joseph Kony!) (Gatlin) Trevor walks onto the beach and layed out on a towel.

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James, took out a floating tube and tossed it around Trevor's neck. "Don't die!" he called, laughing. "And you get a free coffee or Frappuchino in the next 2 minutes at Starbucks. Alyssa's treat." he said.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: "James, took out a floating tube and tossed it around Trevor's neck. "Don't die!" he called, laughing. "And you get a free coffee or Frappuchino in the next 2 minutes at Starbucks. Alyssa's treat." ..."

Something was placed over James's eyes, only a giggle to guess who it might have been.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What?" James asked. "Oh sh*t I must be blind now!" he said grabbing the "something". ((^^))

message 8: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 22, 2012 02:11PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The giggle came again, pulling away one hand, and the other captive by James.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay... I'm not blind," James laughed. "At least I can see with one eye," he said touching the other remaining hand on his eye.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The other hand was pulled away, the owner of it rolling her eyes. "Bored yet?" She questioned.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nah... I still have duty. Then I'm gone in like what 5 minutes?" James said checking his watch. "HEY BUDDY! YOU CAN'T GO FARTHER THAN THE BUOYS!" James yelled standing up from his chair.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The girl giggled once more, now that James could acaully see, he might notice it was Nichole. Nichole was pretty much dressed in her usaul way, of hiding her scars. Her light violet coat, hiding a cute tweety bird from view, and blue jeans, along with sneakers. Not much of beach clothing.

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Not much of beach clothing. Ah well, I only took this job because they pay me a lot," James grinned. "Honestly, nothing to be ashamed of those scars!" he said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy and nova walked down to the beach kicking sand and laughing with eachither, Darcy wore her pink beaded bikini, and Nova wore a neon green striped bikin. The two sisters set their towels, umbrella, and iHOme up. "hey guys!" They shouted finally noticing their friends

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: ""Not much of beach clothing. Ah well, I only took this job because they pay me a lot," James grinned. "Honestly, nothing to be ashamed of those scars!" he said."

Nichole just rolled her eyes, "Are you sure you didn't come to watch the girls?" She questioned.

message 16: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James glared at her in a playful way. "Good afternoon ladies!" he called to Darcy and Nova. "Free coffee and frappuchinos in like 1 minute at Starbucks! Alyssa's treat," he winked at them. "And NO I only came here to get paid darling Nichole," James grinned at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey, Nichole!" Darcy shouted she got up and ran over to her friend" what's up?" Darcy asked then shouted at james "It's my turn on duty, in a few minutes"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um...Hi Darcy." Nichole replied, than returned her gaze to James, "darling Nichole?" She questioned, a smile dancing upon her lips.

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I know that! I'm not stupid!" James laughed throwing a towel in Darcy's face. "And what? I always call Bella and Alyssa darlings. Unless they're rude," James grinned at her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole cast off a giggle, the only thing she could do to keep a blush from appearing on her cheeks. There was only one person who acaully knew she had a crush on James. And that was Roxy.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my god," Darcy said rolling her eyes and blowing a big bubble with her gum, then popping it "James, darling will you get me the lifeguard hat?" Darcy said copying his voice. Nova giggled from her beach chair.

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No Darcy dah-link," James said in a fake British accent.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rude" Darcy pouted. Nova then chucked a bottle of sunscreen hitting Darcy in the back of the head "OW! nova!" Darcy said kicking sand at her little sister

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "O my gosh...." Nichole muttered, her gaze elsewhere, "O my gosh, teenzilla's here!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who?" Darcy questioned "Roxy?"

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James laughed. "No kicking sand in your little sister's face!" he mocked an elderly lady. "And when was Teenzilla created? I only know Dogzilla and Godzilla," he questioned Nichole.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Yes Roxy!" Nichole replied, motioning toward where the snobby rich girl was flirting with a couple of guys, in the distance.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh great!" Darcy said sarcastically "And I get to be lifeguard while she's here" "And James, I can do whatever I want to my little sister" Darcy said picking Nova up, and giving her a noogie

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh. I don't remember her. Isn't Roxy like a brand that Bella always wears?" James asked utterly confused.

message 30: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 22, 2012 02:46PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I think maybe I'll go..." Nichole muttered, pulling her hoody over her head, and taking off, walking, with her hands in her coat pokcets.

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Um... Okay then... You know what? I'll see you at Alyssa's house. Just stay there. I got your dad convinced over the phone. Right now he's at Tokyo dancing his butt off I bet," James grinned at her.

message 32: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ah whatever Darcy. I don't have anything else. I'll do like 10 minutes of your shift then while you torture your sister. I'm like seriously bored anyway," James rolled his eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Alright." Nichole replied, quickly vanishing out of the beach.

"Tell me about it." Roxy was talking to one of her friends, when she spotted that violet coat of Nichole's vanishing through the crowds. "O look. The nerd's here, she probely infected the whole beach with her ugle face." She giggled, despite the fact Nichole had more beautfiul features than most.

message 34: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James shook his head. "I have NO idea," he said collapsing onto his chair.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhh great, can't I just take off on Lifeguard duty, I don't want to be stuck here with 'it'" Darcy said disgustingly.

message 36: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "NO Dah-cy. You may not. I'm only taking 10 minutes," James replied.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy was starting to strode over to them. "Hi geek..." She whispered passing by Darcy, but making sure James didn't hear her. In a sweet sing-song vioce she added, "Hi James." She was wearing some pale pink swim siut.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2012 03:00PM) (new)

"Shut up, Roxy. We called animal control they will be here soon, to pick YOU up." Darcy said and then turned to James and Nichole and whispered so Roxy couldn't hear her "I'm throwing a party later tho, you guys in?" Dary said putting on her RayBans, and sunscreen

๖ۣۜƧilverlight #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: ""Shut up, Roxy. We called animal control they will be here soon, to pick YOU up." Darcy said and then turned to James and Nichole and whispered so Roxy couldn't hear her "I'm throwing a party later..."

((Nichole left, remember? But not before she heard what Roxy's said about her...))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Excuse me?!" Roxy replied to Darcy's animal controle comment.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh whatever)) "You heard me." Darcy said, she wasn't afraid of Roxy, there was nothing to be afraid of.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Geek squad, who dresses like that?!" Roxy said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2012 03:07PM) (new)

"Oh you mean in clothing, not all of us come to school dressed in nothing. You think if you just throw a label on top of something it's cute, well it's acually horrid." Darcy said climbing the lifeguard tower "you think James acually LIKES that look, or even you?" Darcy said

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy's face was growing red with anger, "Well he can't like me any less than that freak of nature, Nichole!" She practicauly hollered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"He acually likes Nichole more, so... that awkward" Darcy said her voice clear, and calm. ((gtg dinner))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Bub-Bye.))

"Un-huh." Roxy muttered, placing her hands on her hips.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((wait what??))
James rolled his head back around his chair. "Oh wait, yeah Darcy I'll be there for your party. Sorry, I slept... Wait, god Darcy it's your stupid shift I slept into!" he said. "Ah well, I'll be at your party."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Party?! Roxy smiled. "Bye, James." She said, turning to walk away, her vioce grew dim as she added this, "Good-bye, Dartcy." ((Yes i said the 'T' on purrpose : D))

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol okay then ^^))
"Ah, I'm leaving anyway. Bye Darcy," James called getting into his car and leaving.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 15 comments Analise walked across the beach, carrying a beach bag on one shoulder and dressed in a simple salmon pink one piece swimsuit

« previous 1