The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

March 23, 2012!!!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annabel ♥ Who is AMAZINGLY excited for this date? I AM!!!! Omygosh. So excited. My friends & i r going 2 c it right when it comes out. Preferably March 23!!!

Michelle Knox You are definitely not alone......super excited for HG!

Annabel ♥ Sqqqqquuuuueeeealll!!

message 4: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Me too!

Rachel OMG TICKETS JUST WENT ON SALE TODAY!!! It's rated PG-13. They just came out with the rating.

Erin I am going to buy them for the midnight showing or the day after!

Rachel Erin wrote: "I am going to buy them for the midnight showing or the day after!"

Me too!! I want to go to the midnight showing with my friend but she doesn't know if she wants to go. She better answer before tickets get sold out.

Annabel ♥ Midnight! Gosh my parents would NEVER let me go to the midnight one. Wow. You guys are SO lucky!

Colton Bale i cant wait to see it, i have wanted to see it ever since i heard about it. i culd not stop reading the books. i thought that the first and third book where the best. it felt like to me the second book tok the longest to read but i still got threw it and i was excited to read the third one because some verry important people die and its way cool to picture just how it would be like to get killed by mutts and acid

hunger games and K POP LAVA!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Hannah It is only one mounth today YES!!!!!

Haidi Tirzah wrote: "As much as I'm eager to see the movie, I'll probably wait until the following weekend. I'm not a fan of standing in lines and fighting crowds..."

don't, just buy your tickets on line and book your seats and walk stright past all the lines! we do it all the time now it's great I hate lines too.

Hannah Haidi wrote: "Tirzah wrote: "As much as I'm eager to see the movie, I'll probably wait until the following weekend. I'm not a fan of standing in lines and fighting crowds..."

don't, just buy your tickets on l..."

clever ethier that or go to a small local theratre
that isn't very popular

Haidi yep good idea too. We have Gold Class tickets to use and so me and my hubby will use them for Hunger Games. I gave him the book to read yesterday and he hasn't put it down!!

Charlotte Me! Super dooper excited lol :D

Christina I agree with Tizrah, I hate big crowds, and I want to be guaranteed a seat. But it's my BFF's birthday, and I'm buying her ticket for her present, and we are going to the 9:45 one because we know that the 7:00 and the midnight will be PACKED!!! My friend got me to read them because she was already planning to go for her birthday, and she was like, read them NOW!!!! Best decision of my life!

Advance tickets went on sale yesterday on Fandango. I had some trouble getting them, but I live in a small town, and so I did the town nearest us for local places and I finally got em. SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I want to go the midnight showing, and my friends don't, so I'll have to go it alone. Oh well!!!!!!!! Excited anyway!!!!!!!!!!

george ☽ I cannot wait! I'm super excited! :)

message 20: by S.J (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.J i wanted to go opening day at midnight, but thats when everybody ig going! i'll go a different day, but definatley at night

Payton I wonder if they used any District Tribute music??? I really loved every book. My teacher saw me starting the 1st book and she was like "say goodbye to your life" and I was like sure ok. But she was totally right. Lol

Megan just bought tickets yeaterday!!!!!

Mrs.Mellark just the mention of march 23 makes my heart beat faster. So excited!!!!! Can't wait! I had a question is California having a midnight premiere?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I GOT MY TICKETS FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING TODAY!!!!!

IM SO EXCITED!!!!

AND I GET TO SEE IT FIRST- CUZ IM ON THE EAST COAST!!!!

message 25: by E. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E. WOW!!!!!!! That is going to be the best movie of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!