YA, Paranormal Romance, Fantasy discussion

Random > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paulina (new)

Paulina | 98 comments Mod
So I just realised that noone has made a topic of just random stuff, and I just wanted to get to know you guys a bit more.

So I'm Paulina, I'm 15 years old, love to read Ya, teen, big on paranormal romance and fantasy to escape everything else, right now I'm really bummed out as I have loads of homework and tests coming up so won't be able to read as much as I would love to

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan Cathcart | 9 comments My name is Megan. I am 16 years old. I am a junior. I read all day everyday. I love hanging out with friends. If you need a good book to read, I know some very good ones.

message 3: by Lauree (new)

Lauree Waldrop | 5 comments My name is Lauree and I love to read any and everything. My favorites are romances and paranormals. I am also an author and I recently released my first YA paranormal romance, Betrayed. If you are interested in my book syou can visit www.laureewaldrop.weebly.com for more info.

Betrayed by Lauree Waldrop

message 4: by Rams (new)

Rams (ramonellehiteroza) | 2 comments Hi. I'm Ramonelle, 20 years old. Book geek. I love YA books. Contemporary, paranormal, and of course romance.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Betrayed (other topics)