Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

The Ninth Orphan (The Orphan Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Ninth Orphan
53 views
Promotions > Spy novel with interracial romance bwwm

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments Our thriller novel, The Ninth Orphan is at its heart about a BW/WM interracial romance. The male (Sebastian) is a Caucasian American spy and the female (Isabelle) is French born with mixed blood but predominantly of African ancestory.

I co-wrote the novel, which is book one in the Orphan trilogy, with my son James Morcan.

Regards from New Zealand.

Lance Morcan


message 2: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Sounds interesting. Great price! I just bought a copy. Thanks.


message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new) - added it

 Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
What Delaney said!


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments Thanks for your interest, Delaney and Lady Danielle.


message 5: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new) - added it

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Ooh! Sounds good! Added it to my reading list. :-)

Congrats btw!


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments Thanks Rae.


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments This novel is currently FREE for Amazon Kindle readers. So if you enjoy a good thriller novel be sure to download it before the promotion ends on Amazon Monday March 19.


message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
Sterling wrote: "This novel is currently FREE for Amazon Kindle readers. So if you enjoy a good thriller novel be sure to download it before the promotion ends on Amazon Monday March 19."

Did you write this story and can it be downloaded to a computer or only kindle?


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments Hi Arch,
Yes, I co-wrote The Ninth Orphan with my son, James Morcan.
If you don't have a kindle e-reader device, you can download kindle software for free from Amazon that allows you to read Kindle books on your computer.
Best from New Zealand,
Lance Morcan


message 10: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
Sterling wrote: "Hi Arch,
Yes, I co-wrote The Ninth Orphan with my son, James Morcan.
If you don't have a kindle e-reader device, you can download kindle software for free from Amazon that allows you to read Kin..."


Okay Sterling.


message 11: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new) - added it

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Here you go, Arch. :-)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html...


message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
Thanks Rae.


message 13: by Kenya (new) - added it

Kenya Wright | 37 comments Oh yeah I had to add that one.


message 14: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
How do I download the book from Amazon? Do I have to be a prime member?


Sterling Gate Books (sterlinggatebooks) | 18 comments No you do not have to be a prime member, Arch.
Anyone can download this novel for free until midnight Monday PST.
You'll see the price is currently $0.00 - therefore, free to download for all.


message 16: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6601 comments Mod
Sterling wrote: "No you do not have to be a prime member, Arch.
Anyone can download this novel for free until midnight Monday PST.
You'll see the price is currently $0.00 - therefore, free to download for all."


Thanks Sterling. I have gotten the help that I needed earlier. It will be a while, before I get around to reading the book.


back to top