Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > NEW Winners - 1000 Members Celebration Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce, Group Creator (last edited Feb 23, 2012 06:46PM) (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
We have 12 unclaimed prizes from round one of our 1000 Members Celebration Giveaway. So I and Random.org have drawn 12 new winners. The new winners are:

1. MESSAGE 91 Serena– Word and Deed, by Rachel Rossano - ebook/USA or International

2. MESSAGE 115 Klgrissom- Out of Focus, by Nancy Naigle - paperback/USA

3. MESSAGE 152 Shelli - Between The Land And The Sea, by Derrolyn Anderson - ebook/International

4. MESSAGE 108 Kaylee - Unlovable, by Sherry Gammon - paperback/USA

5. MESSAGE 40 Cindy- Unlovable, by Sherry Gammon - ebook/USA or International

6. MESSAGE 84 Michelle - Paint Me True, by Emily Mah Tippetts - ebook/International

7. MESSAGE 14 Courtney - The Boyfriend Bylaws, by Susan Hatler - Kindle or Nook ebook/USA or International - use this link to contact Susan Hatler: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

8. MESSAGE 30 Karla - Must've Done Something Good, by Cheryl Cory - Kindle or Nook ebook/International

9. MESSAGE 134 Rochelle - Must've Done Something Good, by Cheryl Cory - Kindle or Nook ebook/International

10. MESSAGE 51 Melanie - The Daddy Pact, by Kristy K. James - Kindle book/USA or International

11. MESSAGE 44 Cindy - Texas Twilight, by Caroline Fyffe - Kindle book/International

12. MESSAGE 28 Christine - Japanese Magic, by Louise Armstrong - magazine-type paperback or ebook/USA or International

Please click HERE to confirm that you are actually the winner.

Once you have confirmed that you are the winner, claim your prize by: (1) leaving a comment on this thread, then (2) contacting the author by clicking on her name (or link) and sending her a message via her author's page on Goodreads.

This is the final round. Prizes that have not been claimed within 10 days (March 3) will NOT be reawarded again.

If I have reawarded a prize that has already been claimed, please accept my apologies. If you failed to leave a comment on the previous threads, there was no way for me to know that you had claimed your prize.

Thank you once again to all the authors who so generously donated prizes to this giveaway, and thank you to all of you for your continued support of Clean Romances! I hope you all have a lovely day!

message 2: by Shelli (new)

Shelli (shellia) | 8 comments THANKS!!!

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin (rw1010) | 5 comments Congratulations to the winners!!!

message 4: by Klgrissom (new)

Klgrissom | 4 comments I am message 115 klgrissom. Thanks!

message 5: by Karla (new)

Karla I am message 30 Karla. Thank you!

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy I am Cindy (message 40) and I've won #5 - ebook of Unlovable. So excited! thanks!

message 7: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 5 comments I am Cindy (message 44) and I've won book Texas Twilight. Thank you!

message 8: by Kaylee (new)

Kaylee (kayleeb) | 17 comments I am Kaylee message 108. :)

message 9: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
We're half way there! Hope the rest of the winners show up soon. :-)

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2 comments I am Courtney message 14. :)

message 11: by Joyce, Group Creator (new)

Joyce | 592 comments Mod
Maybe next time, Nafiul. ;-)

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Fyffe | 34 comments Congrats to all the 'new' winners! :)

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 14 comments Yahoo! I'm #84--Paint Me True