Obsidian (Lux, #1) Obsidian discussion

Daemon???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

L.S. Murphy I loved Daemon. He was the perfect mix of bad boy hiding a secret and good boy with redeeming qualities.

Halyna Closer to the end of the book he was just perfect! ;-)

Octavia I loved everything about Daemon. Especially once you got the background story of his brother and understood why he was a jerk.

message 4: by ewa (last edited Apr 12, 2012 09:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ewa hah author made that boy super hot, in real live I would fall for him, lol.

Veronica I did not like him at all.

marie How could anyone not like Daemon. Seriously he's just perfect. We all know why he is a jerk. I do hope he steps up thou in the next book.

alyssa  jackman Catarina wrote: "is shadow good to read? will it explain unanswered questions?"

I read it yesterday. It explains why daemon is the way he is in a way. He changes a lot at the end. It's kind of sad. :( but I would recommend you read it if you like Obsidian. But overall it does answer questions. At least for me anyway.

Rachel ☺ Aℓγssa ☺ wrote: "Catarina wrote: "is shadow good to read? will it explain unanswered questions?"

I read it yesterday. It explains why daemon is the way he is in a way. He changes a lot at the end. It's kind of sad..."

I agree it was sad, but it really does answer a ton of questions as to why Daemon is the way he is.... but overall i love the book!! An can we all agree that Andrew seriously needs an attitude adjustment??

alyssa  jackman Yeah do you guys think that Andrew might be bad in the next one? I have a feeling he might try something with Kat.

Rachel I honestly don't think that will happen. I mean Daemon would lose his mind and prolly make death threats to him if he tried to make a move on his girl:)) plus I really can't picture JLA doing a character switch that drastic. I mean with daemon u knew that was always there, he just didn't want to admit it. But Andrew?! That to me is just creepy weird:(

alyssa  jackman I agree but I was talking about Andrew trying to hurt Kat or something like that. Sorry I should have said that clearer. :) I have a feeling he has something to do with Dawson and Bethany. Andrew has to have some sort of secret.

nick (the infinite limits of love) I honestly hated his character initially. There was nothing appealing about his attitude. He treated Kat like crap.
Eventually though, he grew on me, especially towards the end.

Rachel @alyssa OOOOHHH haha ok sorry and yeah actually u mite be right!!! Lol but Daemon would still end him for messin with his girl:)

Kelli Rachel wrote: "@alyssa OOOOHHH haha ok sorry and yeah actually u mite be right!!! Lol but Daemon would still end him for messin with his girl:)"

If Andrew told the DOD or an Arum somehow about Katy or Dawson & Bethany then the problem would be removed and he would come out clean. How would it be drawn back to him?

The person thats indicated to be a traitor in Onyx will be interesting. I feel like Andrew as the bad guy would be to easy. He would be the expected villian.

Rachel I mean not necessarily.... Cuz regardless, he is still practically family to them and he is all hung up on bye bye Katy. But would he hurt his own to do it?? Including the situation with Dawson and Bethany...

alyssa  jackman Yeah I don't think Andrew would go to the DOD or an Arum because of what Rachel said, they are family. I just think he doesnt like humans very much and wants to get rid of Kat. He will probably threaten her or something along those lines.

Rachel Hahaha Ik!!! I think if he threatens her she would most definitely not tell Daemon cuz she knows he would go nutso... And she would say a totally Katy retort then walk away. I wonder however if Ash or Dee gets with a human.

alyssa  jackman I think Dee might end up with Adam because we find out what a nice guy he is. I also Think that Dee might end up with that new boy that shows up. If he doesn't turn put bad or anything.

Rachel Ahhh!! That would be awesome!!! I love her and Adam as a couple:) who do u think that new guy is? Or wat?? Do u think he will try to make a move on Katy??

Rachel I would cry!!!! I don't want Katy to have options!!! NOOOOO Daemon is who she needs and wants!!!

Rachel like seriously!! I think that Daemon will get super jealous and freak out on her!!! And the guy!! Ur thoughts on Daemons reactions anyone??

Rachel Yeah I totally agree:)

alyssa  jackman In the sneak peaks or summary, she said Daemon was mad at her. So maybe thats because of the new boy hanging out with her. I think that the new boy is going to help Katy find more about Dawson and the connection and they will be hanging out a lot. So Daemon will be really jealous.

TooManyFeelsToDeal He's the hot bad boy that has alot of mood swings. But has a playful attitude around Katy and is really sarcastic.
I would fall for him hard

Rachel i think that he will catch Katy and new guy kissing or something and its not her fault!! New guy came onto her.....

alyssa  jackman Yeah that would be awesome to see how Daemon reacts to that. I just know something between Katy and the new boy will upset Daemon. In an earlier summary it said Katy has to stay away from Daemon. So, Daemon will get all mad that Katy is hanging out a lot more with the new boy and not him.

Rachel do you think Daemon would really hurt this guy over Katy?? hmmmm..... does new guy have anything to do with Dawsons death??? ORRRRRR???! Do you think that this is the guy that Dee falls for and Adam steps up or just New guy and Dee end up together?? or her and Adam???? endless possibilities....

alyssa  jackman Ikr! I don't think Daemon would hurt him unless he hurts Katy or his family. Maybe just give him a lot of attitude. I think since we learned a lot more about Adam in Shadows on how he's so nice and stuff, he might end up with Dee. But I could also see Dee with the new guy too. Hmmm ugh I can't wait any longer!!!! Pure torture

Rachel rite???!!! lol i think that Katy will become the biggest flirt ever in this one!!!! and Daemon will just be on the edge the whole damn time;) lol and Ash can't do shit about it!! lol But anyways i really hope Dee ends up wit Adam in Shadows he seemed like such a sweetheart!!! Dee deserves to be happy! But I'm not gonna lie to you..... i really want to see Katy and Daemon get together.... with some of the teasers I've been reading there isn't a doubt in my mind that that won't happen;)hahaha

Amina i totally think a love triangle will turn up and this guy is exactly what katy wants - a guy who wants her because he actually wants her (like mentioned at the end of the book) but she wont be able to shake her feelings for daemon - i think however that this new guy will turn up around the same time the DOD come and it turns out he's like a newbie member sent undercover. maybe he's the one who lets slip that dawson is alive....

Rachel Daemon will want her for her... no doubt.... but i think that this new guy will get in the way...

Amina OMIGOD!!! I JUST READ THE 1ST CHAPTER OF ONYX....IT WAS TOO GOOD......i want the next book!!! excuse me while i go drown myself in tears......

Kathlyn DAEMON is the perfect example of Katy Perry's Hot N Cold :D

Amina OMIGOD!!! YESSS!! HAHAAAA! ;DD

Kathlyn Amina wrote: "OMIGOD!!! YESSS!! HAHAAAA! ;DD"

I'm still dying to get my hands on Onyx' first chapter Amina! Save me!!

Amina I dont understand why it wont work, i have it saved on my favourites on my phone, and it works jst it wont on here, grrr!
I really need to get the obsidian re-release!! it has first 2 chapters!!!! :DD

Kathlyn Amina wrote: "I dont understand why it wont work, i have it saved on my favourites on my phone, and it works jst it wont on here, grrr!
I really need to get the obsidian re-release!! it has first 2 chapters!!!!..."

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! AHH!! I gotta get my hands on the re-release! I need more Daemon!!

Amina Hahaaa! Feeling is mutual hun!! I keep forgetting to get it when i go out, i wish she would publish it on epub format!!

Kathlyn Amina wrote: "Hahaaa! Feeling is mutual hun!! I keep forgetting to get it when i go out, i wish she would publish it on epub format!!"

I know! update me when you get to read it :D

Amina okaay!! You too. ;)

message 41: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Anna wrote: "How could anyone not like Daemon. Seriously he's just perfect. We all know why he is a jerk. I do hope he steps up thou in the next book."

Agreed :).

message 42: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Anyone have a link for the first chapter of Onyx???

Kathlyn Anne Rose wrote: "Anyone have a link for the first chapter of Onyx???"

I'm ripping google apart looking for one, but still no luck =.=

message 44: by Amina (last edited Apr 11, 2012 03:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amina I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!!!!!!
http://busybookbee.blogspot.co.uk/sea...

your welcome! *Bows down*

Kathlyn OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I officially love you now, AMINA! You are heaven sent :D

message 46: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Amina wrote: "I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!!!!!!
http://busybookbee.blogspot.co.uk/sea...

your welcome! *Bows down*"

I officially love you!!! Thanks a MILLION!!! :D

message 47: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Kathlyn wrote: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O..."

I said the exact same thing without seeing your comment. Haha :)

Amina What can i say, i'm just far too amazing for my own good! LMAO!!

Kathlyn Anne Rose wrote: "Kathlyn wrote: "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG O..."

Hi-5 to that! :D I couldn't believe Chapter 1 ended so quickly! I was hitting the scrollbar gajillion times for more. =.=

Kathlyn Amina wrote: "What can i say, i'm just far too amazing for my own good! LMAO!!"

YES YES YES you are! haha! thank you for sharing your awesomeness :D I am craving for more doses of Daemon!!

« previous 1