Hetalia RP! discussion

RP's! > Sleepover party!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,213 (2213 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((OK, it's a sleepover, only girls allowed, but boy nations are trying to sneak in! RP!))

Madagascar was lying down on her sleeping bag, smiling.

message 2: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex knocked "yo lemur!!! im here!!!" she called out, her grin was seemingly audible

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde was reading a magazine, grinning down at it. She was oh, so very slowly revealing the side of her that was insanely girly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlantis popped back into existence, accompanied with a long string of swearing. "Of ALL the times I dissolve, it just HAS to be when I'm coming over here…" she grumbled.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar had a lush facial on. "Hey Essex!" She said.

America was trying to get into the house.

message 6: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex opend the door, and enterd followed by (unsiprisingly) poland and (more suprisingly) belarus

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Mad, I think one of the guys is trying to get in. Should I go check?" Atlantis called out from behind the door.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Yep! I'll come too!" Madagascar said, putting her sneakers on, and taking her mace out, and went downstairs with Atlantis.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar saw Poland, and said: "Boy intruder, boy in here!"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde laughed, "It's only Poland! He counts as one of us!"

message 11: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Fine..." Madagascar said, closing the door.

America looked into the house from a window.

message 12: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "like, hell yeah i do!" poland laughed sitting down, along with essex. belarus just stood there awkwardly

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Portugal was with America.

Cape Verde giggled. She fixed her night gown and grinned.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlantis grinned. "He does, doesn't he?" she laughed. But I don't think it was Poland I heard… Might still be someone else." she looked out the window.

message 15: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "We gotta get in..." America said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right!" Portugal said, "We need a disguise..."

message 17: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Sabine wrote: ""We gotta get in..." America said."

"america, what are u doing?" asked a faintly anoyed, and very brittish voice behind him

message 18: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Wah!" America said. "Oh, hey iggy!"

message 19: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "dnt give me that, what the bloody hell do u think ur doing!"

message 20: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments Spain knocks confidently on the door with Lithuania surprisingly in toe
"But Spain I don't think the girls want us here it is a sleepover and I don't think boys are allowed" he wipes his forehead nervously
"Oh stop being such a sissy! Of course they want us there!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"FOR CHRISTS' FVCKING SAKE!!!!!!" Atlantis screamed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING OUT THERE?!"

message 22: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) poland looked out the window "omg!, its lieeeet!!!!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Goddammit, iPod! Load faster! My messages keep coming out late!))

message 24: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar stepped out. She growled, and took a poisoned spear out.

America gulped.

message 25: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "Poland!! I didn't realise you'd be here!! I was just outside the cafe downtown to buy myself a coffee to take home and read a book on the sofa when I ran into spain and he literally dragged me here!"

message 26: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "!!!!!!!!!!!! sh-she might hit liet!!!" poland squeaked at essex, cap and belarus leaning back from the window

"oh bloody hell" england vanished

message 27: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar asked: "Are you going to leave?!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." Atlantis ground out, looking very pissed indeed.

message 29: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London was on her way to the sleep over, late from falling her sleep on the bus over. She notices America by the window and Spain and Lithuania at the door.
"What the hell are you guys doing here!? This is a girls sleepover!"

message 30: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "LIKE, DNT HURT LIET!!!" poland squealed from the window

message 31: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar nodded at Poland. "Lithuania is allowed. As for Spain..." She said, and she pointed her spear at him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"WE'LL DO IT IF WE HAVE TO!" Atlantis snapped at Poland. You could practically see Russia's purple aura around her, she was THAT pissed.

message 33: by Orc (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:21AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Neroli wrote: ""WE'LL DO IT IF WE HAVE TO!" Atlantis snapped at Poland. You could practically see Russia's purple aura around her, she was THAT pissed."

"DNT U LIKE DARE!!!" he looked actully concerned for once

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:23AM) (new)

"…fine." Atlantis said, not looking away from the boys outside. She pulled out a dagger. "But the others…"

message 35: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar looked at the others, excluding Lithuania. "Leave." She growled.

message 36: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments London saw Madagascar with the spear.
"Woah woah woah, Maddie seriously calm down. We're all mates here right? Let's all just keep calm and carry on." she walks past Spain and Lithuania and dumps her bag inside the house and joins the boys outside.
"Hi Portugal, American and oh Lithuania"

Spain coughs really loudly but London ignores him.
"Uhhh Chica I think you forget someone..."
"Umm, nope don't think I have. Essex do you see anyone else out here other than me, lith, american and portugal?"

message 37: by Orc (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) poland came back from the window "i swear if she hurts him, i'l like tottally make her capital warsaw!"

essex leaned out the window "nope~"

message 38: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar put her spear back. She walked over to America, and grabbed the collar of his shirt, and barked: "Leave!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I already said I wouldn't, you goddamn crossdresser!" Atlantis yelled in reply. ((SOMEONE's cranky from dissolving.…))

message 40: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) ((and poland's lovesick and worrid))

"HEY!!!" complained a voice from inside

message 41: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:30AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar let go of America and went to the door, and slammed it shut.

message 42: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "See no one there. Don't worry Poland I think Maddie has calmed down a bit. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to Liet. I'll protect him." She turns to the boys.
"Now please explain to me why you decided to ruin our nice girls night in?"

Spain rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath
"Girls can be so immature"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlantis sheathed her dagger but continued looking out the window. "Anyone else tries to come in, they're going to regret it."

message 44: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) Carla wrote: ""See no one there. Don't worry Poland I think Maddie has calmed down a bit. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to Liet. I'll protect him." She turns to the boys.
"Now please explain to me why ..."

"THANKS!!! UR LIKE TOTTALY COOL!!!"

message 45: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments ((thought it was madagascar with the spear my bad atlantis))
"Ummm, I'm allowed in right? I was invited. Also can Liet come in, he looks so scared right now." London taps him lightly on the shoulder Lithuania jumps at her touch still staring wide eyed at atlantis' sheathed knife

message 46: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar was positioned on the roof, along with a sleeping bag. The roof was like a rooftop garden, withba tiny house, with a bed, bathroom, table and garden. She looked down, and she threw a dagger at Spain. It hit his arm. She had her lush mask washed off, and she had tribal makeup on.

message 47: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "omg" poland whispers at essex "liet might be let in!"
"but, psycosis's here!" essex hissed back, while belarus glared at the nickname

message 48: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar looked down.

message 49: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments "ow ow ow ow ow. Oi, chica that was sore! Dios mio what was that for!?!" Spain rubs his arms glaring up at Madascar.

London was in fits of laughter.
"You go girl, that was a nice hit!"

message 50: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) belarus stuck her head out the window "SHUT UP!!!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45