Hetalia RP! discussion

Timezones!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas This is for putting our timezones and what time/days we'll be on! Also, if you're going on holiday or won't be on for a while you can put it here so everyone knows, if that's cool

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments It's 11:51 in HK!

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments Tils I'm pretty sure you know my timezone xD

message 4: by Satsumas (new)

Satsumas By the way, my timezone is GMT since i'm in England. On weekdays I'm usually on in the morning from about 5-ish till 8am and then 3:30pm til whenever I sleep (usually about 11/12pm?). On weekends i'm usually on all day, but sometimes I might be out or studying. Bascially i'm online whenever I'm not at school or sleeping ahahaaa

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments I'm online at:
10:40-11:00 am (Recess.)
1:00-1:50 pm (Lunch.)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you guys know FF.net? 'Cuz I'm 8 hours behind, I think. Or before, I'm not really sure. I tend to actually SLEEP at 12-1 AM and I come online around 8:30, at school. This Friday, Maddie n I won't be on for a while, because we have Sports Day. INFODUMP~

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Yeah... WHY MUST IT BE?!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

BCUZ OUR SCHL IS WAY LESS AWESOMER THAN PRUSSIA and i commend you for being allowed to tay awake at 12:08 in the morning

message 9: by Carla (new)

Carla (wiseandcynical) | 287 comments Oh I'm also GMT then but umm I like my sleep in the morining so I won't be on then however I'll most like be on at intervals during school and after school until probably 1am (the time right now is 4pm)

message 10: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments In HK, it's 12:11 in HK!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

In New Bedford, it's 11:13 AM

message 12: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Lucky...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wowza. I think I'm going to go nuke- sorry, I mean, throw a waterballoon at someone.

message 14: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Oh.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Look what I found! AHP & HP Crossover

"For your safety, Arthur Kirkland." Dumbledore sat back down at his desk. "I do believe that Thomas Busby told you that you were an unnaturally powerful wizard for your age?"

Nodding, Arthur added, "But a lot of others are, as well. Alfred, Francis, Nataliya, Ivan..."

"Yes, that is true." Professor Dumbledore leaned in. "I would rather you all to not know, because such a burden upon your shoulders would be... I have not experienced it, but I suspect that it would be unpleasant."

Arthur gulped. "W-what are we, then?"

Dumbledore's smile was sad, resigned. "You, my boy, are the personification of England and the official representative of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Your family, they are all representatives of the other kingdoms that make up Great Britain – Liam is Scotland, Erin is Ireland, Arawn is Wales, and Peter is the Principality of Sealand."

Arthur's eyes went wide and he suddenly pinched himself. "But... how? How can I be a nation?"

"I do not know, for I am not one myself. But if you care to look into your family's interactions... you will be surprised at how similar they are to the politics of the Muggle and Wizarding worlds."

Arthur gripped his seat, knuckles turning white. "Alfred is American, Francis is French, and Nataliya is Belarusian... does that mean that they...?"

"Are the personifications of America, France, and Belarus? Yes."

"Is everyone in our year like this?"

"Not all, but some. Katie Bell and Cho Chang are human and they will remain so, hopefully."

Arthur looked down at his hands. "The fact that I'm a nation... explains why I am supposedly very good at magic?"

"In a way it does. You do know that a nation is only as strong as its people and their loyalty to their country. The same applies to you as its personification. If all the people of Great Britain, magical or Muggle, decided to abandon their country right at this moment, you would weaken considerably and then cease to exist once another country attacks."

message 16: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 22, 2012 02:35PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 809 comments Mod
Hmmm, ici it's 4:35 pm.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 485 comments Mod
CST

message 18: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments 9:38 am!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

8:39 PM.

message 20: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Oh.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sitting in DT class feeling bored…

DT?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Design Technology. My old teacher used to let us do whatever we wanted as long as we handed our work in… this teacher, not so much. PARANOIA IS SETTING IN D:

Ah

message 26: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments GTG for a few minutes! 40 minutes! BBS at 10:40 am in HK!

XD lolz

Lolz

message 32: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments So... now what?

Idk...

message 34: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Yeah...

I could start a story line, wind something together, but that means people will want to work with others and winde in something... interesting.

So far, it's dying because everyone has their own life. In a role play, you have to 'play roles' to reach a total. You have to have strong opinions and you have to voice them so people can react and start an effect.

Hurting yourself could be one, but you have to show compassion to others before, so the others don't feel like their catching your shoes as you throw them.

I have no life

Haha, moi non plus! That's why I don't do self insert.

My OCs tend to reflect my personality but exaggerated. A lot

Same here. My first goodreads OC was at hogwarts and was a rock solid, cynical, ravenclaw type with little empathy, just facts.

I can be slightly cynical but I can not be when I feel like it

Same. And it was a time of speaking sentances formally:

Ex.: Don't do something like that, you're going to bug them!

= Do not do anything of that sort, you are only in the arms of ending this catastrophy from them to yourself.

Have you done anything interesting lately?

Not really, the most interesting thing that happened lately was I got a Tumblr

Cool. Apperantly Tumblr isn't so much a piece of cake to get a hand of.

I had a bit of trouble with picking a format XD

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Atlantis is my first Goodreads OC, and she seems like me but a little exaggerated… I've made Fanfiction OCs before. Like, one, which is basically Atlantis. *begins crying* I have no life…

None of us do XD

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

XD good point. Now, what's this I hear about a story line? (Oh and can I use the party thing in a fanfic? Will give all credits!)

Only if you post the fanfiction where everyone can see it and read it. Or... show it first.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll put the link here. I'll get around to typing it up… eventually…

« previous 1 3