Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Eye of The Storm: Where Evil Lies
This topic is about Eye of The Storm
Advanced Copies for Review > Review Request

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brooklynn N.  Gibbs | 33 comments Hi again. I can review it, but as long as I have a physical copy and if you are willing to send me one.

Brooklynn N.  Gibbs | 33 comments If you dont mind dropping me a quick e-mail, I can tell you where
gothiclove95@hotmail.com

Brooklynn N.  Gibbs | 33 comments Did you happen to send me an email?

message 4: by Lilix (new)

Lilix | 1 comments Me, too.

lilixtears@live.com

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Gray | 2 comments I have a new novel coming out tomorrow and can send an ARC in a pdf file if you have a book review blog. More information on the novel can be found on the Siren site http://www.bookstrand.com/the-winds-o...

Please e-mail me if you can review this sexy, yet full of adrenalin romance novel of wind surfers.

Taking on the forces of Mother Nature for some thrill seekers is a simple task. However, when simultaneously engaging the power of Cupid, relationships become complicated. For while the fury of Mother Nature can be embraced to a point where mere survival is questionable, Cupid, on the other hand, never accepts defeat.

A reporter and a camera woman, who were ex-lovers, get caught up in a chase to document the world’s best kiteboarders. These guys dominate the high winds generated by a hurricane passing by the southern tip of the Florida Keys. While most people flee Key West, this select group of thrill seekers relishes the adventure of a lifetime. When the hurricane takes a dangerous turn and surprises everyone on their way back to Miami, there is nowhere to hide. They can only draw on their inner courage, and each other, which quickly reunites a lost passion in the process.

Brooklynn N.  Gibbs | 33 comments Naomi wrote: "Yes I did. If you are still interested, I will send you a copy through amazon. I just needed to know where. I will send you another e:mail request so that you can give me an address. Thank you."

OK, would you mind sending me another e-mail? Put goodreads request in the subject line so I dont delete it.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 10 comments Beth wrote: "I have a new novel coming out tomorrow and can send an ARC in a pdf file if you have a book review blog. More information on the novel can be found on the Siren site http://www.bookstrand.com/the-w..."

I would be delighted in reviewing this novel!
here's my blog: www.sarahintidam.com