House of Anubis Role Play! discussion

7 views
Exciting Things Happining In Future Episodes!! *SPOILERS*

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Okay, here are some exciting things happening in future episodes.

The Sibunas play the Senate game, and Nina messes up causing something terrible to happen to her.

The Sibunas must cover for Nina, while she is disappeared.

Nina wakes up in a underground cell.

Patricia accidently tells the whole school Eddie's secret.

Vera captures the Sibuna's other than Alfie, and he must stage a rescue.

Gran's condition worsens, and Fabian makes a shocking dicovery in the hospital.

Senkhara closes in on her goal; Nina pays a price.

EEeeeeep! :D


message 2: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Umm... One episode is rumored for Amber and Alfie (I think the names are correct, not sure, though) find about Rufus. *Possibly still living*


message 3: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments You put Senate as the game. It's Senet. lol


Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Ahhh oops! It's my spell check! lol


message 5: by Kyrah (new)

Kyrah Also, Fabian is going to ask Joy for help with the game of Senet and Joy and Fabian are going to have a big fight.

P.S these things don't happen in the same episode


message 6: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments Wait, Joy and Fabian have a fight? Or Nina and Fabian? If it’s Joy and Fabian, YES YES YES! I love it when Joy cries. I love watching her cry and ik that sounds cruel but I love it!!!!


Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) I think it's Joy and Fabian, because HOA Wiki says that Fabian feels like he can't trust Joy anymore, so they must get in a fight. I love when she cries too! And, I am said that Fabian asks her to help with the game of senet...they should never talk to each other again! lol


message 8: by Mahalia (new)

Mahalia | 76 comments But, Jerome and Eddie were being mean to her (im not defending her just saying)


message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Kyrah wrote: "Also, Fabian is going to ask Joy for help with the game of Senet and Joy and Fabian are going to have a big fight.

P.S these things don't happen in the same episode"


But wait.... So he is basically giving away Sibuna's secrets to... Joy?!


message 10: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Abby wrote: "Okay, here are some exciting things happening in future episodes.

The Sibunas play the Senate game, and Nina messes up causing something terrible to happen to her.

The Sibunas must cover for..."


Umm... technically, Nina doesn't "mess up". She follows Fabian's instructions, and she trusted him. It wasn't her fault..

(And Amber was like: (view spoiler))


Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Kitti wrote: "Abby wrote: "Okay, here are some exciting things happening in future episodes.

The Sibunas play the Senate game, and Nina messes up causing something terrible to happen to her.

The Sibunas must ..."

I know, I was justing typing what Wiki said. :)


back to top