Q&A with Shelly Crane discussion

Defiance (Significance, #3)
This topic is about Defiance
Defiance Sneak, just for my Goodreaders :)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelly (new) - added it

Shelly Crane (shellycrane) | 99 comments Mod
Caleb wrapped his arms around me from behind. I could feel his chuckles as we watched a guy with blonde hair and a green bowtie do magic tricks. Caleb was trying to put my focus on other things and not what was going on in the room back there. I was grateful to him for it, but I wasn't about to let it go.
"Everything will be alright," he said into the skin under my ear. He kissed the same spot. "I promise."

message 2: by Brittni (new)

Brittni Guillen | 9 comments Aaahhhhh SHELLY!!!! someone hit the fast forward button now please *sigh*

Gloria Green (globug) | 1 comments I'm so impatiently waiting for this book. Love ya Shelly!

Jackie -Sated Faery (jmcpherson) | 13 comments WANT!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

come on!!!!!!!thats just mean....

Evie (thebookhermit) | 19 comments Eeeeek! I can't wait! March, hurry up!!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!! :D

Jennifer Nunez (nunezjennifer) | 6 comments Love love love!!! Can't wait!!

message 8: by Shelly (new) - added it

:-)

Kristal (bkmx3harris) | 12 comments I'm on pins and needles waiting for this book!!! Only 5 days to go...I feel like a kid again, doing a count down to Christmas. It's been a long time since I've marked a book release on my calendar...and highlighted it!

message 10: by Shelly (new) - added it

Kristal wrote: "I'm on pins and needles waiting for this book!!! Only 5 days to go...I feel like a kid again, doing a count down to Christmas. It's been a long time since I've marked a book release on my calenda..."

Thank you!!! I'm on pins and needles, too. Waiting to hear what people think ;)