Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Werewolf YA recommendation

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trey (last edited Feb 22, 2012 06:27AM) (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 17 comments ok I am bored out of my mind. I am looking for a YA werewolf romancec book. i can be a little picky
-it do not have to be werewolf, it can be wereanything
-the main character have to be in high school
-eather the love intrest or main character have to be human
-It needs to have some action
-and if possible in a man POV, but dont have to be.
i have read the nightshade series

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 608 comments I LOVE Shiver Trilogy Boxset although there isn't a lot of action until the last book. It's a true LOVE story and not your classic werewolves. I've reviewed all three books. If you just are interested in shapeshifters I love The Smoke Thief which is the first book of a series about shapeshifters (Dragons).

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments Camille by Tess Oliver is very well written. It takes place in the 1800's in England.

Camille by Tess Oliver

Shannen *aka Mrs. Jericho Barrons* (shannybananny71) | 134 comments The following series:

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer or Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell

message 6: by Trey (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 17 comments Shannen (Is it March 23rd yet?) wrote: "The following series:

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer or Destiny Binds (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #1) by Tammy Blackwell"

The one of the right

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 10 comments Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Shift (Shade, #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain and I dont know if Mercy thompsons series is YA But I think it is Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

message 8: by juuree (last edited Mar 06, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (queenbee2012) | 3 comments check out THE MAYFAIR MOON by J.A. Redmerski. I think you will thoroughly enjoy it. ;]

message 10: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Mercy is NOT YA. Its UF, but not YA.

message 11: by Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (last edited Mar 06, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I actually had a lot of fun with Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1) by Nancy Holder

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) Kelley Armstrong has two great related series that include weres

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley Armstrong The Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong
(Girl MC Non were, Were Love Interest)

The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1) by Kelley Armstrong The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2) by Kelley Armstrong
(Girl Were MC, Were Interest)

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 112 comments I LOVED The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1) by Bree Despain . That and the 2nd in the series, The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2) by Bree Despain are on sale as Kindle books right now for only $2-$3! (I just got the 2nd yesterday!)

message 14: by Trey (new)

Trey Lawrence (travion) | 17 comments ty i have read most of the the books that you have recommended and i am looking for some more

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth May (elizabethmay) Jennifer Lynn Barnes has a few:
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes wrote a series about shifters:
Hawksong (The Kiesha'ra, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Snakecharm (The Kiesha'ra, #2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Falcondance (The Kiesha'ra, #3) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Here are a few adult UF that are worth checking out (Along the lines of the Mercy Thompson books):

Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Benighted by Kit Whitfield Heart Of Stone (Negotiator Trilogy, #1) by C.E. Murphy Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn