The Aussie Swap discussion

The Hunger Games Midnight Screenings

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Braiden (new)

Braiden | 333 comments So is there anyone here attending the midnight screening of The Hunger Games (12:01am) at Melbourne Central on the 22nd March (Thursday)? I just booked my tickets for uni friend and I and if you want to know, our seats are the two centre ones in row ‘i’.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Cue stalker...

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Headlines read "Boy, 19 + Friend go missing after giving out movie seat number" DUN DUN DUN

message 4: by Braiden (new)

Braiden | 333 comments Hahaahah... you wouldn’t!

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (kylie1403) LOL Lisa!

message 6: by hollyishere (new)

hollyishere | 166 comments haha, funny!

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mssammydean) | 50 comments LOL! I can't make any midnight screenings. Have a 7:30am exam that morning >_<

message 8: by Braiden (new)

Braiden | 333 comments TONIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mssammydean) | 50 comments I'M SO JEALOUS. *jabs* YOU BETTER TWEET BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. I DON'T CARE HOW LATE IT IS!!!

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Just remember Braiden - I warned you about giving out your seat numbers.

Just in case - keep pepper spray at the ready and remember SING

Have fun! :D

AND DON'T FORGET TO TELL EVERYONE - THERE WAS BOOKS BEFORE THE MOVIE

God, it pisses me off when they all swoon over the actors and act like they know THG when they haven't read the freaking BOOKS!

Okay rant over ;)

Go enjoy yourself :)

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (mssammydean) | 50 comments My personal favourite: "I WAS Team Peeta but I'm Team Gale now. LIAM!" ... =|

message 12: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (kylie1403) it was soooooooooooooooo amazing!!

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (kylie1403) Oh I was sooo cranky Lisa. A friend of mine didn't like that I was talking about the movie because she hasn't read the book yet and in turn hasn't seen the movie!! I was like YOU HAVE HAD THE BOOKS FOR 5 MONTHS ALREADY!!!