Wings (Wings, #1) Wings question

Wings movie
Harlin Harlin Feb 22, 2012 12:31AM
does anyone know when the movie will be made and released

NOT MILEY CYRUS!! I have nothing against her, but I think if there is a movie she will ruin it... Ever since I found out about it all I can picture Laurel to be is Miley and it makes me want to rip the book in half...

please please,dont let miley ruin this beautiful book,i mean shes an alright actress,BUT COME ON!!!
NO NO NO ,I WILL NOT HAVE IT!!!!

Tish Cyrus -Executive Producer
Marty Bowen – Producer
Wyck Godfrey – Producer

I'm pretty sure when your relative is the executive producer, it has some pull on whether you get the lead role or not...ugh...not a fan of Miley Cyrus at all.

who are the other characters?
and i don't think Miley would b that bad.

I don't think its gonna happen. There was talk of it happening about 2 or 3 years ago but then nothing came of it

Grrrrrrrr
I dont think miley cyrus should be Laurel
grrrrrrrrrr
Probs cause her mom is a producer

R U *%#@* SERIUS MILEY CANNOT PLAY LAURAL!!!!!!!

Jenny Cobb you got that right ness. mily can not play laurel. she's ugly. ...more
Apr 25, 2012 04:50AM · flag

Skye (last edited Mar 04, 2012 06:00PM ) Mar 04, 2012 06:00PM   0 votes
Hopefully tamani and david will be better
Do you know who is playing them?????

Jenny Cobb i think that zac efron should play tamami.
Apr 25, 2012 04:50AM

AND frankly i dont want wings to be a movie and would prefer it to just be a book!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Miley C. And if they pick the wrong actors, then yes I agree that I want my memories of the story to be in book form only.

oh i am so excited that their is going to be a movie i do not care if miley is in it i just can't wait

violet (last edited Mar 04, 2012 12:23PM ) Mar 04, 2012 12:23PM   0 votes
No I read that it was official and miley is filming on set. The movie is set to come out early next year. Im so MAD miley is playing Laurel WTF she has no acting skills whatsoever in my oponion besides she doesnt even fit the part. here are the producers:

Tish Cyrus -Executive Producer
Marty Bowen – Producer
Wyck Godfrey – Producer

I had no idea that there was a movie to be made of the book. Its good to know, so I'll have to look into it. And I really hope Miley doesn't become Laurel. I don't think its a good fit. But hopefully the movie, if there is one, does the book justice.