Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
L.H. Thomson The Antique Hunters by L.H. Thomson

Genre: Humor

The Antique Hunters

Book Description

The Antique Hunters: a Romantic Comedy about people coming together...over things that are falling apart!

Burton Trimble has a problem. He's managed to keep his head down around his sociopathic boss and father-in-law, Howard. But now the old man is sending he and his wife, Delphinium, to the south of France on an antique hunting vacation that seems suspiciously like getting him out of the way.

While there they'll meet a psychotic genius chef, a heartbroken jailbird and a cast of characters you could only find in "La France Profonde," as they figure out what's really important to each of us.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Formats available: Mobi, ePub,Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 to 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required

Taylor I'd love to read & review! PDF format, please, to tylrmorris@yahoo.com.

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request.

message 4: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Corwin (AmyCorwin) | 4 comments Hi! This sounds like must my kind of book! :) amy@amycorwin.com. MOBI (if possible)
Thanks and happy reading!
Amy

Beverly (bevashauer) | 2 comments I would like to read and review. Sounda like a good book. marobequeen@hotmail.com MOBI please.

message 6: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments Hi Amy and Beverly, I will have one off to each of you shortly,
Cheers!
LH

message 7: by Tillie (new)

Tillie (thorak226) | 2 comments I would love to review this one. thorak@jhmi.edu epub is fine! Thanks for the opportunity

message 8: by SarahSmith (last edited Aug 14, 2012 11:52AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

SarahSmith (sasmith361) | 15 comments This sounds great. I would love the chance to review it. Thanks.

mobi format please.

Sarah

message 9: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Corwin (AmyCorwin) | 4 comments LH - that was quick! I already got it and gloated via Facebook and twitter :).

Thanks and I hope to get a review done for you sometime in the next month or two.

message 10: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments Hi Sara and Tillie, your editions shall be off shortly.

Amy, I'm home sick with flu, so I've spent all day gabbing on Goodreads with people.

message 11: by Pragya (new) - added it

Pragya  (reviewingshelf) Mobi.

reviewing.shelf@gmail.com

message 12: by Angieleigh (new)

Angieleigh This looks interesting! I'd love to be able to read and review! Mobi, please. Email is WhisperinAngel@Gmail.com

message 13: by Tana (new)

your request was sent in Angieleigh

message 14: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments Should be there shortly, Angie, cheers!
L.H.

Kelan O'Connell (kelan_oconnell) | 7 comments Sounds like a really fun read. I want in on this one, please! Mobi for me.

message 16: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments Kelan wrote: "Sounds like a really fun read. I want in on this one, please! Mobi for me."

Hi Kelan, got an email addy I can send that to?
Cheers
LH

message 17: by Angieleigh (new)

Angieleigh Received mine, thanks!

message 18: by Elryxe (new)

Elryxe Detristeange | 38 comments i wanna join - marvzsky@gmail.com

message 19: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Lilly (suzanne_lilly) Oh, my, this sounds like just the sort of book I love to read! Antiques, psychotic chefs, France? Yes, yes, yes. If you haven't enough reviewers yet, please include me. I'm at lillysuzanne gmail com. I prefer Kindle format. (I heart my Kindle almost as much as I heart quirky, humorous writing.)

message 20: by Elryxe (new)

Elryxe Detristeange | 38 comments Elryxe wrote: "i wanna join - marvzsky@gmail.com"

epub for me please

Kelan O'Connell (kelan_oconnell) | 7 comments L.H. - Oops, please send to kelan at deltalegend - and that's a dot com.

Sorry for the spell-out but I'm so spammed out, I'm careful, even on private boards.

Looking forward to it! Thanks.

message 22: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments OK all, editions going out shortly!
Cheers,
LH

message 23: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Lilly (suzanne_lilly) L.H. wrote: "OK all, editions going out shortly!
Cheers,
LH"

I received mine today. Thanks! I'll get a review done shortly.

Taylor An enjoyable read!

Review posted:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/edit/...
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2GGVJY5...

I'm not able to find the book on B&N or Smashwords. Let me know if I'm just missing it.

message 26: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Loome (lhthomson) | 20 comments SarahSmith wrote: "Just finished this. Thanks for the opportunity.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2Y02VLY..."

Cheers for the kind words!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Antique Hunters (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ian Loome (other topics)