What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Paris and Sandilands?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I am looking for a book I read in the 1990's. I always thought it was called Paris and Sandilands but the internet is bringing up no results. It was about two girls (thought the names were Paris and Jennifer, but could be wrong) they meet when their mothers have a fender bender and Jennifer's mother requests that her daughter can hang out with Paris..Paris is not happy. I'm sure Jennifer tries to commint suicide while at the beach with Paris by jumping off cliffs. Other then that I'm pretty sure the cover was blue and yellow with a picture of the girls in each corner. Both blondes. Hope someone knows what this book is, it's driving me mad!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

P.S sorry if I put this in the wrong place, my first time here..

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Sam, I just put the thread in the UNSOLVED folder for you. When you start a new topic, there's a pull down menu of folders, and any time you're looking for a book, the UNSOLVED folder is the place for it. Good luck finding your book!

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Morrigan (lauramorrigan) | 76 comments hi, I don't know why it is not coming but but I swear I saw a book called that in my old school library. If I can find it again I will let you know, but the two names sound right.

message 5: by Lisa (last edited Feb 27, 2012 06:53AM) (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Hmm. Looks as though the member who posted has already left the group, or Goodreads.

message 6: by HeavyReader (new)

HeavyReader | 450 comments When I was going through all the old posts, I saw many instances where it looked like the OP had stuck around Goodreads just long enough to post a message to this group.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Needleroozer wrote: "When I was going through all the old posts, I saw many instances where it looked like the OP had stuck around Goodreads just long enough to post a message to this group."

My vote is to move those threads to the abandoned folder. Part of posting here is to check back. Having threads in the abandoned folder won't prevent our members from posting suggestions. Unfortunately, unless the original posters rejoin, they won't be able to let us know if their books are found.

message 8: by HeavyReader (new)

HeavyReader | 450 comments I totally agree with Lisa. No sense letting threads sit around in the unsolved folder for two years when they have obviously been abandoned.

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (handmaiden) | 389 comments Looks like this one is still waiting to go in the "Abandoned" folder. With so many posts all the time, I guess it's not surprising it got lost in the shuffle.

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1382 comments Abigail wrote: "Looks like this one is still waiting to go in the "Abandoned" folder. With so many posts all the time, I guess it's not surprising it got lost in the shuffle."

It is in the abandoned folder.