The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Off Campus > Hard Rock Café

Comments Showing 1-50 of 492 (492 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (last edited Feb 21, 2012 08:18PM) (new)

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments
*start rp* 8)

message 3: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo smiled,"This place is amazing!"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "I know, it's beautiful." he said. The hostess asked if they had a reservation. He said yes and the other info she needed and then said their table would be ready in a moment.

message 5: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo suddenly remembered something,"Oh! What did Fuschia say about me being a brides maid?"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "She said of course you could be."

message 7: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She smiled and then frowned,"Oh."

message 9: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She shrugged,"Forget it."

message 11: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She kissed his cheek,"I'll explain to you layer. Let's just enjoy our night"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He smiled and they were led from the bar to their table, "I think they are having a live band tonight."

message 13: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She hated live bands but didn't want to complain. She nodded,"Okay" Cosmo across from him and smiled.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((Damn, what does this girl like?))

message 15: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments [Dj music, hip hop, pop, rock, and screamo type]

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments ((What about like idk, live music, and other stuff, she doesn't like sports either...))

message 17: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments [She doesn't like live jazzy type bands. She liked rock bands and some djs live. She hates sports, the sun in her eyes, and some other things. She does love fruit and gummy worms!]

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments (Babe, you are at the HARD ROCK so it's gonna be a rock band...)
He shook his head and laughed softly

message 19: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments [oh.....sorry. Well at least you know not to take her to anjazz bar :)]

She frowned,"What? What's wrong?"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "Nothing's wrong. I think they are having an up and coming rock group playing tonight..."

message 21: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Her eyes lit up,"Really? I love rock bands"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He smiled as the band took the stage

message 23: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo smiled,"I love it here already!"

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He smiled at her. "I love it when you're happy..."

message 25: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "I love it when your happy"she kissed his cheek

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He smiled brighter then turned slightly to the stage to hear the band

message 27: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo looked around and listened to the band.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Jon smiled and took her hand

message 29: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She looked at him and blushed slightly. She looked away and tried to focus on something other than him.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments The waiter appeared and asked if they were ready to order

message 31: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo nodded and looked at Jon, she wasn't exactly hungry but would manage.

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo only ordered sprite and a couple [whatever those mini burgers are called].

message 35: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments [yes! I had it right!!!]

message 37: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments [Idk. Anything!]

message 39: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo blurted out,"I think I'm pregnant." She slapped her hand over her mouth and was glad they were alone in the little booth.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Jon's eyes widened, "Really?" he asked astonished

message 41: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments She looked down,"I said I think. I shouldn't be able to have kids because I've been possessed by too many spirits."

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "You never know. Maybe God has blessed us."

message 43: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "Sure..."She sighed, knowing she didn't want a baby. She knew Breezy was pregnant and was happy for her. Cosmo just didn't want one and was quietly hoping she isn't pregnant.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Jon didn't know what to think, he wasn't ready for a baby, he kinda hoped he wasn't pregnant, but he would be happy if she was.

message 45: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments The waiter came over and gave them their food. Once he was gone Cosmo sighed and ate a couple fries.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Jon ate his food. "What if you are pregnant?"

message 47: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments "I'm not!"she snapped and ate some food.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "Ok..." he said, he didn't bring it up in the first place.

message 49: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) | 3893 comments Cosmo ate her food slowly, she felt sick to her stomach.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Jon ate his food in silence.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10