New World discussion

Roleplay > Roleplay: Past Zoom

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 719 comments Mod
Here you are a person from the past zapped to the future (namely you). Find your way to hope and life in this new world or die. (((Roleplay)))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

how?

message 3: by Geneva, monsters forever (last edited Feb 21, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

(((set up a scene, look i'll start)))
I woke up and gazed blearily at the woods around me. I gasped. This wasn't my room! I got up and looked deep into the forest. I shivered. I didn't know what was going on, but I would find out. I set off through the trees.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

k my 1st thoughts were who am i where am i and why am i here as i gazed at the the surrounding swamp i blearily got up and started looking for answers

message 5: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

As I marched in, I noticed I was in a swamp. I almost got sucked into a mud pit when I saw the light. I followed it and came to a clearing. In the clearing, I saw another girl like me getting up and going deep within the swamp.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i heard a loud buzzing and ran looking over my shoulder and seeing a girl just like me chasing me catching up quickly

message 7: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

Geneva backed up quickly. She had been seen! She began to run as fast as she could in the opposite direction.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The other me caught up and grabbed me. she growled, "Who are you and what are you doing her?" I recognized but i didn't know why.
"I...I...I don't know. I...I woke up here in this swamp with a bad case of amnesia. I have no clue who I am, where I am, or who I am." My voice sounded just like hers. That explained why I recognized it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

she pressed a knife toy throat, "Sadly, I dont believe you. How do I know your not a Pheonix spy?"

message 10: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

"Hey, who are you?" I noticed two girls where there had been one.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS!" I yelled.
"That's exactly what they would say." she half smiled, "I'll see what Star leader Venus has to say about you."

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 379 comments Sariah stealthily (((((((((((((this time, she's a STEALTHY RP character!!!))))))))))) peeked out from behind the other Cici.
"The other us's are EVERYWHERE," she mouthed silently. "And I've been caught," Sariah added- this time, whispering.

message 13: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

Geneva saw and began running as fast she could in the opposite direction. Before long, however, she was brought short by a spear point in her face. When she looked up, she looked into her own face. This face had midnight blue stars on her cheeks and was bared in a grin. "Hey Shine!" She called. "I got another one!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Other us's? whats happening who am i where am i?" i was lost

message 15: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

Geneva was confused. "Who's Venus and where are we?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"They have been popping up a lot huh?" the other chic that looked a lot like me said.
"Ya, and Venus decides a different role for each. So, they're going to her?" Sariah said
"Duh, only 90% of them aren't exiled; I don't want to keep them roaming around our territory if Star leader Venus thinks they're too dangerous. They can try their luck with the Phoenix if that's the case." the other Cici retorted.

message 17: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

"What?" As Geneva says this her other self knocks her out.

message 18: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 379 comments Another version of Sariah, although with white-blonde hair instead of the real Sariah's brown, appears out of the woods behind the semi-conscious real Geneva.
"Girls, boy did we hit the jackpot!" the clone Sariah laughs--a high-pitched, rolling, cruel laugh.

message 19: by Geneva, monsters forever (new)

"Yes, we did." Shine (who looks like Courtney) says.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

wait b4 the story goes on whose courtney??? O!!! ur talking about me?! sry my bad rite or some one else fill me in plz!

message 21: by Geneva, monsters forever (last edited Mar 20, 2012 06:42AM) (new)

Shine is your clone. You're Courtney

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

o got it k but im going but cici now feneva its ok tho even caitlynn hasnt gottn it yet