Vegan Cooking & Cookbooks discussion

Vegan Cookbooks > 012’s 10 Must-Buy Vegan Cookbooks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Don, When I have some time I'll link to all the books in this thread and also make sure we have all of them shelved on their proper shelves. I'm extra busy this week though and so is Lee, so there may be a delay. Thanks.

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Don,

2, 4, 8, 9, and 10 are not yet showing on Goodreads, at least not with these titles/authors.

Links would be appreciated so that I can shelve the books on our bookshelves. Thanks.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Thanks, Don. I'll try to get to it during the weekend.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Whoops! Don, I need to ask you to please edit your first post in this thread. Maybe just the link to the URL would be good. We CANNOT key in VegNews content into our posts or reviews. It violates copyright law. I just took a look at the link you provided and it looks as though that's what you did. Very considerate for our members, but the link will work too, and will not get us and Goodreads in trouble. Thanks!!!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Well, and I added one book to Goodreads and to this group, but most aren't even on their publisher's sites and don't even have published ISBNs yet. I'll add them as I find them/as they get added to Goodreads. Our shelves are growing! Hooray!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) No problem, Don. Thanks for fixing it. Copyright laws aren't always obvious. I've learned a lot as an almost 5 year Goodreads member who's done a lot of volunteer work here. Thanks for sharing the great information. I'm looking forward to a few of those cookbooks.

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) I think the maximum we're allowed here in a review or post is 50 characters.

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) I don't tend to like sugar in savory dishes.

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) Don, So does convenience Italian. They're always putting sugar or other sweeteners in pasta sauces. I figure if the tomatoes are of good quality, nothing like sugar is needed!