The Skin I'm In The Skin I'm In discussion

Favorite book.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this whole book , so this my faoriite :-* "TheSkinImIn" .

Ashley I think it an awesome book considering people HATE the skin they live in because they are bullied. She had a good talent and after awhile didn't care what people thought of her. She truly ended up loving the skin she's in. This book teaches the importance of being grateful and being your own person.

Ginae Stewart i love this book because sharon flake(author) did a great job of explaining the valuable lessons of life being bullied

Ginae Stewart Ashley wrote: "I think it an awesome book considering people HATE the skin they live in because they are bullied. She had a good talent and after awhile didn't care what people thought of her. She truly ended up ..."

i agree very much and im ginae

Heidi Garrett I liked the book because she discovered how beautiful she was inside:)

Monica I. This is one of the best books I've read because people judge themselves by their own looks of their skin instead of looking at their hearts. Beauty comes from the inside of a person not the outside.

Sigrid I love this book I'm reading it for English class and I thought I would hate it cuz I hate most books schools choose but I love this book it so relatable. I love how true it is to the society we live in today bullying, being peer pressured to do stuff, and having to fit the mold society thinks is beautiful