Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Oh NO!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex I cant believe that we have to wait so freaking long for this book. She should just be a super ninja and finish them right now

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra what??????????? why???????????

message 3: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan It comes out most likely between March and September 2013, according to Cassandra Clare.....WAY to long!!

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra That is but why??? what reason????????!!!!!!!!!!! i thought it was suppose to be this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose I keep reading two different dates for release. One on Dec 2012 and one for 2013, I'm so confused :(

message 6: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan She posted on her blog that its coming out between March and September in 2013. The December one is wrong..unfortunately..

Rose Man I was hoping it would be wrong lol did she say why?

message 8: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan CP2 and CoHF release dates

Breathe, breathe. No suicide.

Clockwork Princess will not be out September 2013.

Just like it says on my website, there is no set release date for either Clockwork Princess of City of Heavenly Fire.

That is because we are still going around trying to figure out how to get the books out as fast as possible without compromising their quality. Books take time to write. My books are really long. The Clockwork books require a ton of research. There was a year and four month gap between Angel and Prince, so assuming that same gap again would still put the book at March 2013.

It’ll probably be somewhere between the two — March and September — but I don’t know when yet. I know it’s confusing with different dates on different parts of different sites, but my FAQ is the most reliably updated place.

Thats from this URL:

http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/page/20