ROLEPLAY! It's not like I have something better to do (: discussion

Roleplays > Summer Romance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Gina(: (ginaaa) | 527 comments Mod
((Maybe we don't need another Rp..but whatever! Start here(: ))

message 2: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Noella was sitting under a tree at the park, writing in a small journal. She looked up when she thought sh heard someone, but then realized it was just the wind(well actually just a breeze) and sighed and continued to write in her journal.

Jason drove to a coffee shop, where he currently worked. Once he was there he parked and went inside, and went behind the counter. He put the required shirt over his own, and went over to the register to take peoples orders.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane and Jaime walked around town, not really sure where they were headed. Their mom wasn't home so they decides to do a bit of bonding. Sighing, they sat on some swings at the park and talked a little.

message 4: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

With a sigh, Noel closed her journal, putting the pen inside it. She leaned back against the tree, and closed her eyes, listening to all the commotion going on around her.

Jason took orders and gave people their coffees.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

After a while, Jaime and Shane began walking around again. Jaime jumped onto Shane's back. Shane laughed and carried her around the park happily.

message 6: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Noella smiled a bit when she saw Jaime and Shane, and how happy they looked. She sighed a little, and stood up, deciding to go home.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

They went into the coffe shop and got in line. Jaime had gotten off of his back and looked around while they waited in line.

message 8: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Jason smiled as he looked to the next people in line. "What can I get for you?" he asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

They ordered what they wanted and paid for it, smiling back.

message 10: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

He got their drinks and gave it back to them, and put the money in the register. He couldn't help but think Jaime was really pretty.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." they said and headed out. Jaime smiled at him and looked down as she walked out with Shane

message 12: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

"Welcome." he said, and smiled as he watched Jaime walk out with Shane.

Noella was walking by the coffee shop as they walked out, and accidentally ran into Shane. ((The classic way to meet xD ))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(haha yes it is :P)

Jaime smiled back at him, blushing a little. She turned to see what had happened.

"I'm sorry." Shane said and moved out of her way with a friendly smile. Shane grabbed Jaime's hand gently and pulled her out of the girls way.

message 14: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

He smiled, and went to wipe the counters.

Noella shook her head, "Oh no..it was my fault I'm sorry.." she said softly, moving out of his way.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaime but her lip and pulled Shane away. Shane gave a sma laugh, following her to wherever she wanted to go.

message 16: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

She watched them go, then went into the coffee shop and sat at an empty table.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Shen took her back home where they just hung out and watched movies.

message 18: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Noel got a coffee, and drank it as she looked out the window.

Jasons shift was soon over, and he left the coffee shop and started walking home.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaime went for a walk after a few movies just to get out and do something.

Shane went upstairs to his room and listened to music after putting away the movies.

message 20: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Jason took a shortcut since it was starting to get a little chilly out.

Noel went home, and sighed as she realized her grandma wasn't home.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2012 08:24PM) (new)

She pulled her jacket around her and zipped it up, looking around.

Shane groaned at the boredness that swelled up inside him. Not feeling like doing anything he took a nap.

message 22: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Jason looked up just before he ran into Jaime, and smiled a little, moving out of her way.

She went up to her room and laid down.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and kept walking, embarrassed about almost running into him.

When he woke up he decided to go for a jog since he liked the weather

message 24: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Her dog Maggie cane up to her barking. Noella sighed. "Maggie shush!" she said, but Maggie kept barking. She sighed and sat up. "Wanna go for a walk?" she asked the dog, getting up and leashing her. Noel started walking Maggie.

Jason smiled as he saw her blush, and kept walking.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane stopped after a while and looked around, listening to his music. Sighing, he turned his music up to block out everything

Jaime hurried back home so that she didn't get in trouble.

message 26: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Maggie decided she want to run, not walk, so Noel jogged by Maggie. Then it started to rain, she sighed, and put her hood on and kept jogging with her dog.

Jason went home, and called his cousin to check up on her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane kept walking, loving the rain against his bare arms and legs. He smiled and took his time getting back home

Jaime made hot cocoa for Shane and herself since they loved to drink it when it was raining or snowing.

message 28: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Maggie saw Shane, and being the excited friendly dog she is, broke free of Noels hold and ran up to Shane. Noel sighed, and followed behind her.

He talked

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane laughed, and pet her, thinking she was a pretty dog. He smiled as he watched the dog move under his touch and it's tail wag.

message 30: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

Noel finally caught up to her. "I'm sorry," she apologized. "When she sees another person she runs."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's fine." Shane looked up at her as he stood up. He still pet the stop of the dogs head a little.

message 32: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

She smiled a little, and put Maggie back on the leash.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled back and started walking again.

message 34: by Gina(:, Love me or hate me I don't care :P (new)

She watched him walk away, and took Maggie and walked home.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

When Shane got home he changed into sweats and a oversized tshirt.

message 36: by Sara.babiee (new)

Sara.babiee | 4 comments (( can i join ... where do we join? ))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Anywhere :) )

message 38: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane walked down the street wearing a black bikini with a black towel draped over her shoulder she passed Shane's house and waved at him through the open window.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(Last time in the rp it was raining and close to night time)

message 40: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) (Ill change it))

Jane had been at the pool, night swiming, when it started raining. She ran to Shane's door and knocked. She was wearing a black bikini and was shivering. She was soaked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hearing a knock on the door, Jaime went and answered it. Seeing the girl in just a bikini, Jaime let her in before going to get her clothes.

Shane headed downstairs while Jaime went up. Yawning, he ruffled his hair as he started locking up the house, planning on going to bed soon.

message 42: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) She continued to shiver when she was standing in their house.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaime went back down and took the girl's hand. She led her up to her room so she had a place to change.

message 44: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane sniffed and looked around. She felt awkward.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaime smiled at her then left the girl to go downstairs.

Shane was sitting on the couch, watching a movie. He propped his legs up on the coffee table with a small sigh.

message 46: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane changed and walked downstairs. She saw shane watching a movie and sat down next to him. She hadn't seen the movie before.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey," he said to her, not looking away from the screen. He didn't know who she was, but guessed she was one of Jamie's friends.

message 48: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) "Hey shane"she said quietly, not wanting to talk during a movie.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Shane didn't know how she knew him, but guessed Jaime talked about him sometimes.

message 50: by Gamzee Trash (new)

Gamzee Trash (tiny_bird) Jane saw him a couple times before tonight and got a crush on him. She didn't know Jaime that well either

« previous 1 3

ROLEPLAY! It's not like I have something better...

unread topics | mark unread