Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Reviewers > I want to review your romance novel!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments I have a romance review blog, and would be interested in reviewig your. PM me or email me scintidam@gmail.com

message 2: by Everly (new)

Everly Anders | 207 comments Mod
Sarah wrote: "I have a romance review blog, and would be interested in reviewig your. PM me or email me scintidam@gmail.com"

God bless you sarah. You make me want to run out and write a romance, just so you can review it. Thank you, in advance, from all the romance writers out there!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Haha, thanks!!! :)

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison Levine (allisonblevine) | 55 comments Do you accept Paranormal Romance?

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Yup! Do you have a .mobi or paper copy? Apparently PDFs are hving trouble reaching my Kindle!

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison Levine (allisonblevine) | 55 comments Sarah wrote: "Yup! Do you have a .mobi or paper copy? Apparently PDFs are hving trouble reaching my Kindle!"

Hmmmmm I've go paperback, kindle file, pdf, word doc...you pretty much have anything but the .mobi, of course. :)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Allison wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Yup! Do you have a .mobi or paper copy? Apparently PDFs are hving trouble reaching my Kindle!"

Hmmmmm I've go paperback, kindle file, pdf, word doc...you pretty much have anything bu..."

How about paperback?

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison Levine (allisonblevine) | 55 comments You know what I just saw your profile and my book has a lot of adult content. I don't want to offend you or your family so I will spare you my risqué book however I'm doing a lot of short stories soon and I will keep you in mind!!!!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Allison wrote: "You know what I just saw your profile and my book has a lot of adult content. I don't want to offend you or your family so I will spare you my risqué book however I'm doing a lot of short stories s..."

I promise I am not offended by risque adult content. Check out my blog to see:

http://sarahintidam.blogspot.com/

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 110 comments Allison, I have 4 books with romantic content. Send a White Rose, Vienta, Hope and the Knight of the Black Lion, and the Baron of Larcondale. Some people object to religious content, though, so you should know they are from a Christian perspective. There is also some violence and a little married intimacy. PG 13 at the worst, I think. Let me know if you would be interested. I can provide mobi format. :-)

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Mary wrote: "Allison, I have 4 books with romantic content. Send a White Rose, Vienta, Hope and the Knight of the Black Lion, and the Baron of Larcondale. Some people object to religious content, though, so you..."

Mary, I wouldn't mind reviewing for you!

message 12: by Lynxie (last edited Feb 23, 2012 11:45PM) (new)

Lynxie | 95 comments I guess it comes down to accurately advertising the story in the correct genre. If you were to say it was a romance story only, some people would get upset if it had a fantasy/paranormal aspect to it. If you advertised it as a fantasy/paranormal romance story, you will get the right target audience and hopefully not get negative reviews from people who don't enjoy the genre..

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments I love all sub-genre romance. Mystery, paranormal, contemporary, ect.

message 14: by Allison (new)

Allison Levine (allisonblevine) | 55 comments Sarah--Well I would absolutely love for you to read/review my book then. And Lynxie I will definitely send the file to you as well! Thanks for the friend request. Mary--I would love to read your stuff, I'm a little backed up right now I'm a terribly slow reader. I am not Christian but I'm always willing to learn about other religions out there. :)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Carroll wrote: "Let me know if you would like to review this book for me. (Last Flight Out)

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Flight-Out..."

Carroll, I would be interested in reviewing your novel! PM me or email me at scintidam@gmail.com the details :)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Allison wrote: "Sarah--Well I would absolutely love for you to read/review my book then. And Lynxie I will definitely send the file to you as well! Thanks for the friend request. Mary--I would love to read your ..."

Great! PM me or email me at scintidam@gmail.com the details :) Thanks guys!

message 17: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Henderson (peggyhenderson) | 21 comments Wow! Looks like you've got a lot of reading to do, Sarah!. I'd like to throw mine into the mix. Let me know if you're interested.
Yellowstone Heart Song
Yellowstone Redemption

message 18: by Carol (new)

Carol Spradling | 6 comments Hi Sarah,
I'd like to have my new release reviewed. Send me a pm and let me know if you are interested.
Carol

The Night Lamp

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Peggy wrote: "Wow! Looks like you've got a lot of reading to do, Sarah!. I'd like to throw mine into the mix. Let me know if you're interested.
Yellowstone Heart Song
[book:Yellowstone Redemptio..."

Peggy, I must insist you allow me to read your novels! They sound awesome! Email a kindle compatible file to scintidam@gmail.com or send me a paper copy ans i will gladly review for you!

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Carol wrote: "Hi Sarah,
I'd like to have my new release reviewed. Send me a pm and let me know if you are interested.
Carol

The Night Lamp"

I would love to review your book Carol. For some reason goodreads won't allow me to PM anyone right now, but if you would email me the details that would be okay too! scintidam@gmail.com

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Peggy wrote: "Wow! Looks like you've got a lot of reading to do, Sarah!. I'd like to throw mine into the mix. Let me know if you're interested.
Yellowstone Heart Song
[book:Yellowstone Redemptio..."

I would love to review your books! PM me or email me, ok?

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary Findley | 110 comments Sorry, Sarah, I got confused about who started this thread! I did message you with brief summaries and thank you for your offer. Allison, if you get your list worked down to where you need more, please let me know. Thank you both!

message 23: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah055336) | 25 comments Mary wrote: "Sorry, Sarah, I got confused about who started this thread! I did message you with brief summaries and thank you for your offer. Allison, if you get your list worked down to where you need more, pl..."

I got your email. That's okay, these threads get annoying sometimes!