Taylor swift Fan club! discussion

Song Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 18 comments This is a place for us to write song titles, song lyrics, and other parts that we want her to add to a song or make - (as in a new song)

message 2: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) Ooh! Something about "you're as sweet as candy." I don't think she made a song about that, did she?

♪♥Appy♥♪ *What Shall we do with what little swag w (Aptheawesome) | 18 comments idk! I luv the part that is the refrain in l story!

message 4: by Oxy (new)

Oxy (cookiegurl) 2 true!

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 45 comments Vote Tay for the nickelodeon kids choice awards, best song and best female singer!!!! Get the kids choice award app if u have an I touch or iPhone!!!!!

Plz vote for Tay!!!!!

message 6: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Lively | 14 comments i think she should write a song about 13. although she wrote a song about being, "Fifteen"

Firestormkittycat | 25 comments Ooh, that is a good idea!! It could be about 13 being lucky, not jus the age!

message 8: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (panda28) | 45 comments Lol yeah that's cool

message 9: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Lively | 14 comments thanks.....

message 10: by Meghann (new)

Meghann H | 8 comments Is this discussion for lyrics???? I like the part of enchanted "please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have someone waiting on you." and " I was enchanted to meet you"